part 36

It was the next day and young-hee was up early to go get ready for her doctors appointment because its times to find out the gender of their baby. Young-hee was looking at the full mirror she was looking at her stomach and was rubbing it with baby oil she looks down and sigh.

Y: i can't wait to see.

She put on a comfortable clothes on.

Clothes

Hair

Heels

Heels

Makeup

Makeup

After that she went to wake up jungkook who was still sleeping she slowly was waking him up

Y: babe wake up its time to take me to the doctor's
Jk: ~~mmm ok I'm up.

Jungkook stood up from the bed she smiles then he went to get ready and they both went to the hospital after that she check in and waited for her name to be call. Jungkook was holding her hand she looked at him and smile.

D: park young-hee.

Young-hee and jungkook followed the doctor her doctor.

D: how you been?
Y; great i been eating alot.
D: you here to find out the gender right?
Y: yes I've been on my 18 weeks now so I want to know the gender before I get marry or throw a baby shower.
D: oh how sweet.

Young-hee smiled. Then they got into a room and she flip up her shirt.

D: what do you think it is?
Y: i think a girl but my boyfriend here says its a boy.

The doctor laughed and was putting on gloves and then put the lotion thing on her bully and started finding the gender of the baby.

Jk: so when well she been due?
D: maybe by nov 11.
Y: that means I have time to shop for our baby.
D: you'll have to take your time to rest.
Y; I know but I might be hyper.

Young-hee looked at the doctor and giggled and then the doctor finally found out the gender.

D: oh its a boy.
Jk: yes.
Y: oh well I was hoping for a girl but thats okay. I can wait.

Jungkook smiles and Young-hee too later the doctor print out the picture of the baby then they went home while driving home young-hee was looking at the pictures jungkook looked at her and was smiling.

Jk: can't stop looking at him?
Y: he's so small and cute I can't wait to meet him.
Jk: same.

Jungkook hold her hand she smiles, then later they made it back home young-hee was sitting on the couch jungkook sat next to her.

Jk; what you want to eat?
Y: ice cream, chips, kimchi rice, cold noodles.
Jk: thata alot but okay.

Jungkook got up and was making all of them, young-hee was watching the news and was just caressing her stomach. Later jungkook place the food on the dining table.

Jk: babe your dinner is ready.
Y; ok thanks babe.
Jk: im gotta go to work now are you gotta be okay staying bu yourself?
Y: of course. Ill be fine on my own.
Jk: okay.

Jungkook kiss her head and left the house, young-hee was eating away and watching the TV after eating she was doing the dishes and went to look at her phone she then saw that one of her middle school friend was soon having her baby girl she sighed.

Y: lucky that you got married first and having a baby coming soon while I still have to wait for my 9 months.

Young-hee let out her sigh and just turn off the TV locked everything the widows and doors and then went up to the guest room and started planning out things for their baby boy she was picturing everything that she needs then later she went to bed and took a short nap. Jungkook came back home and realized that young-hee was not downstairs so he thought she would be upstairs and then he open their room door and sees her sleeping on her side he smiles put his bag down and took off his suit shirt and looked at the paper that was on the blanket he grab it and saw the things she was planning for the baby, he chuckled for alittle and looked at young-hee.

Jk: your so cute.

He put the paper down on the desk and went to take a shower, young-hee was waking up.

Y; why does being pregnant make me so tired?

She looked at the side and saw jungkooks things away.

Y: oh hes home already?

Then jungkook came out of the shower and looked at her.

Y: when you got home?
Jk: just now.
Y: oh.
Jk: its dark already and you awake.
Y: its only 9 thats okay I need to changed to my pjs and then go to sleep.

Young-hee got out of bed and was looking for her pj's to changed she found it, wore it and hop back in bed while jungkook was changing to his pjs and hop in bed with her then went to cuddle with her.

Y: yah~~~I'm pregnant don't...
Jk: but I missed you~~~~
Y: okay fine.

Jungkook looked at her, she was on her phone.

Jk: what you doing?
Y: telling my friends and parents that it's a boy.
Jk: ah ok

Young-hee put her phone down and cuddle with jungkook.

Jk: our wedding is Tomorrow.
Y: I know that means we gotta wake up early and leave.
Jk: yep.
Y; goodnight.
Jk: night.