part 21

It has been a year snice all the girls knows that young-hee is dating inyeop, jungkook has found out he to is still dating iu and their relationship has been going up and down, hes also a sophomore 16yrs old now same goes to iu she's 16(a year older then young-hee) same year but still goes to young-hees school she is now a sophomore. Inyeop and eunwoo is now juniors and up their age 17. Jungkook has transferred to a different school young-hee and him are still the same not getting along to well. Young-hee was getting ready for her first day of school she has cut her hair she was taking breath in and out.

Hair

Y: alright let's do this

She ran outside and inyeop was picking her up like a normal boyfriend would do their relationship was doing great she put on the helmet and they drove to school, young-hee has become a bit more mature with her relationship she has good grades last year and all the students have call her the popular girl in school. They made it to school and everyone saw them.

G1: isn't that inyeop and his girlfriend?
G2: yeah.

They took off their helmet and all the students was looking.

Y: aish why do they have to look at me like im taking their man.
I: well I'm not interested in them only you.
Y: ew your to cheesy.

Young-hee walks away inyeop looks at the girls they were scared, young-hee didn't know that jungkook had transferred, she saw iu and walk up to her.

Y: hey iu where's jungkook?

Shs close her locker and glared at young-hee.

Iu: you guys aren't friends anymore why should I tell you?
Y: yah. I just want to know that's all.
Iu: he transferred to a different school because they had to move. So stop asking about him, and don't butt in our relationship. It's so annoying.

Iu walked away young-hee and inyeop looked at her.

Y: he transferred without telling me or my parents? I'm not even annoying I was just asking geez.
I: isn't your parents his friends?
Y: they are. But they didn't tell me.

Eunwoo came to school.

E: hey guys.
I: hey eunwoo!

Inyeop is no longer the student class president they have voted for others and that's eunwoo he won the candidate so he's the next class president.

E: I can't believe i won the votes for being president for this year.
Y: its fine it suits you.
I: now i no longer need to be busy i can just go straight home with my girl.

Inyeop put his hand around young-hee.

E: last year when the girls found out that you two were dating it was a complete shock.
Y: oh well. Hey I gotta go see ya.

She kiss inyeops cheek and walk to class.

I: *sigh*
E: how was your summer?
I: great I've been taking young-hee out non-stop and made lots of memories.
E: good.

Inyeop smile and they went to class young-hee made it to her second floor class A-13 where all new kids that she hasn't met before are in there she smile and sat down. After class inyeop was walking around with eunwoo.

E: have you told her that you love her?
I: no not yet im waiting for the right time.
E; I see.

Young-hee saw them and up behind inyeop and jump on his back.

Y: haha! Got you.
I: yah coming out unexpectedly.
Y: I was behind you guys. What you guys talking about?
I; nothing.

Young-hee hop off and look at inyeop.

Y: first day of school is stressing me out already.
I: ok.

They had lunch together and then it was after school young-hee was at the bus station and she got a text from jungkook she gasp and text back.

Text:
Jk: how you.been?
Y: why didn't you tell me you move?
Jk: sorry. But I need to tell you something.
Y: what is it?
Jk: its about me and iu. Our relationship is at bad terms.
Y: oh.
Jk: anyways let's be friends again what you say?
Y: really? Wow we made up quick.
Jk; I don't want to lose my best friend. So how is your relationship with iyeop going?
Y: good. Its been perfect i hope you can fix yours.
Jk: yeah.
End

She hop on the bus and then later went home. Young-hee was at her room and then she got a text from inyeop.

Text:
I: im so bored.
Y: then do something fun.
I: wanna come over?
Y: sure.
End

Young-hee was getting dress to head out to inyeops place.

Clothes

She walk out of the house and took a bus to inyeops later she made it inyeop open the door

Y: your parents aren't home?
I; no.

She came in and sat down on the couch.

Y: I made up with jungkook we are friends again.
I: thats good.
Y: but his relationship with iu is not going so well.
I: I see.

Young-hee put her drink down and wrap her hands around inyeops neck.

Y: how does it feel being a junior?
I: *sigh* great but I'm sad that next year imma be a senior and leave you.
Y: don't worry I'm gotta be fine but you better not cheat when that day comes.
I: I won't

They giggle and young-hee was about to kiss him but she turn away.

Y: aish i can't be making the move now-

She felt inyeop grab her face with his one plam and turn her back to him and kiss her she smile and kiss back he put his hand on her wist, she later broke the kiss.

Y: is that why you call me here? To give you kisses?
I: no...I just miss you.

Young-hee smile and give him small pecks.

Y: well then I gotta go home. It'll be dark soon.
I; ill walk you to the bus.
Y: ok.

They got ready and left the house he bought the house key and then they walk to the bus stop holding hands.

Y; yah do you think we can last long like the other couples?
I; I don't know. But I know we will.

She smiles and rest her head on his shoulder.

Y: if we ever break up let's not meet again.
I: deal.

They both laugh. She rode the bus home and after that she changed to her pj's and text to jungkook.

Text:
Y: let's go get coffee and catch up.
Jk: sure since I live pretty far away from your place ill send you my address and we can meet at this one Cafe I like.
Y: ok. Sure let's catch up.
Jk: Kay see you tomorrow.
End

Yoyn smiles and put her phone down and fell asleep.