part 32

It was the next day before the break up young-hee still had to go to school she was getting ready and had no expression on her face, after she got done getting ready she went to school took the bus and got to school then he walk up to eunwoo and grab his arm and drag him away from his friends.

E: what is it?
Y: you knew didn't you?
E; about what?
Y: inyeop cheating on me in Seoul.
E: *sigh* yes I knew i found out before you did.

Young-hee has teary eyes.

E: look young-hee when he moved that girl his new girlfriend name is hanyoon and she lives right across of him and she was always there for.him but then I don't know why inyeop dated her when he knows he has you. 2 days ago I went to visit Seoul with my friends and thats when I saw them in a cafe on a date.
Y: when school hasn't started?
E: thats right. I confronted him and he told me not to tell you or our friendship well be done.

Young-hee looked at him.

E: well once he found out you saw him in the Cafe with hanyoon he blame it on me saying that I told you but I didn't.
Y: why didn't you tell me?
E: I don't know. I just didn't want to hurt you like you are right now. So yeah after that he ended our friendship cause he didn't believe me.

Young-hee walked up to him and hugged him.

Y: its okay you have me.

Eunwoo looked at her they both smile then they went to class. Meanwhile inyeop was at school and he remembered that young-hee broke up with him he to was still heartbroken he had deleted all photos and videos of her and him together. It was lunchtime young-hee was with soojin and her friends, soo jin looked at her.

S: hey I heard you and inyeop broke up.
Y: hm? Yeah we did....he cheated on me.
S: im sorry.
Y: no its okay.

Young-hee was eating even though she didn't feel like it so she try to put a smile on her face, after lunch It was pe they were running, young-hee then remembers when inyeop carried her away when she got hit by a ball she sighed and continued running. It was now after school jungkook called young-hee.

Y: hello?
Jk; how you feeling?
Y: not good.....still sad.
Jk: don't worry you'll move on.
Y: yeah.

Young-hee got on the bus while still on the phone with jungkook.

Y: i never want to see him again nor think about him.
Jk; you'll moved on i just know it, I've moved on, but don't worry you have me.
Y: yeah I do.

Young-hee smiles at jungkooks warm talks.

Jk; so on the weekend wanna go eat spicy rice cakes with me?
Y: sure.

Young-hee got off the bus and walked home still talking to jungkook on the phone. She was now laughing and smiling just talking to him.

Y: well I gotta go now.
Jk: Kay see you.

She hang up and enter her home. Young-hee got home and undress then she thought about good times with jungkook she looks at herself in the mirror and smile just thinking about him.

Young-hee pov: do I like him now?

Young-hee blushed and hop on her bed and started rolling around in love she roll back upfront and smiled she grab her phone and was looking at photos of her and jungkook together the great time they had together she was so happy, she put it down and grab her stuff bear that jungkook got for her, she started kissing it and then start to hit it. Later she got out of the house for fresh air she sat down on the bench and looked at the sunset then she heard her name being called out.

?: young-hee!

She turn around and saw it was jungkook she smiles and waved at him,  jungkook came to her and sat next to her.

Jk: hey. Its almost dark why are you here?
Y: i was just getting fresh air. Why are you here? You live so far.
Jk: I just wanted to check up on you and took a taxi here.
Y: oh..
Jk: Well time is going fast and I think the new years well be great.
Y; yeah....

Jungkook looked at her she was not looking she was feeling the wind blowing her hair and brushing her face so she closed her eyes and didn't notice that he was looking at her.

Jungkook pov: I know that she just got out of a relationship but I should confess right now.

Jungkook sighed.

Y: *breaths out* well this was nice I think I should get going.
Jk: let me walk you.

She stood up and turn to him with her hair blowing in the wind.

Y: sure.

Jungkook blushed. Then they walk together.

Jk: is your parents home?
Y: no. They went to aunties place.
Jk: what about jimin?
Y: he's out but don't worry i got the housekey.
Jk: oh.

They got to her front gate she waved bye and as she was about to go in jungkook grab her wrist she turn around and looked at him, she was also still wearing the balance that jungkook give her last year.

Jk; young-hee I need to tell you something.
Y: what is it?
Jk: I don't want to be your friend or best friend anymore.

Young-hee was confused.

Y: what you mean?
Jk: Young-hee what im saying is i...I like you...

Young-hees eyes widened.

Jk: I know you just got into a break up but I just wanted to tell you this....I don't want to be your friend I want to be your boyfriend.

Young-hee smiles and hugged him.

Y: i like you too jungkook....I never realized it til now.

Jungkook broke the hug and looked at her she looked at him too. He moved closer to her and kissed her she kissed back, and with that they went inside the house without breaking the kiss they went to her room and lay down on her bed with their clothes on. Jungkook slide his hand in her oversized shirt she hugged him to pull him closer, he was kinda grinding on her jungkook kissed her neck she moans alittle jungkook then looked at her in the eyes he removed his one hand under her shirt and moved her bangs out of her face and hold her cheek with his plam.

Jk: your so beautiful.

Young-hee smiled, jungkook to smiled and kissed her again. And this is where their love story begins.