part 40

Next morning jungkook woke up early to get ready for work he was carefully placing young-hees arm that was hugging him under the blanket so she doesn't wake up cause she has now hit her 30 week of pregnancy, jungkook got off the bed and went to take a shower, came out and started to get dressed as he finished doing his tie he walk up to young-hee and kissed her head and left the house around 9am young-hee felt the sun hitting her face through the widow certain she wakes up and noticed that jungkook was gone, she stretched and went to go shower later she came out and started to get dressed with comfortable clothes since she's on break from work.

Hair

Dress

Dress

After getting ready young-hee went downstairs to go find something to eat, she made some kimchi fry rice, tofu soup and cold noodles after that she ate after eating she went to the table at the livingroom and grab a knitting that she was working o...

After getting ready young-hee went downstairs to go find something to eat, she made some kimchi fry rice, tofu soup and cold noodles after that she ate after eating she went to the table at the livingroom and grab a knitting that she was working on the other day, she was knitting a baby blue bear for sanghoon. Later she got a call she answered her phone.

Y: hello? Oh hey oppa. You wanna come over? Sure I'm home anyways.

She hang up and waited for jimin and continued knitting after a hour she heard a knock, she place down the knitting got up slowly and went to the front door and open it and it was jimin.

Y: hey what you doing here jimin?
Jm: mom wanted to bring you food.
Y: on ok.

Jimin came in and place the food on the dining table young-hee give him some water.

Y: how are you and your girlfriend doing?
Jm: doing great.
Y: don't you have class?
Jm: I do. But I still have time, how are you?
Y: im good. I had hit my 30 week of pregnancy and I'm so tired...he's killing me.

Jimin laughed she hit him.

Jm: I can't wait to see my nephew.
Y: other way around.
Jm: what?
Y: you mean I can't wait to get my girlfriend/wife pregnant.
Jm: yah we're still in school.
Y: I know but you guys can get pregnant still.
Jm: we haven't been doing it okay.
Y: oh I see...yall got into a fight?
Jm: alittle and she's still mad at me.
Y: than make up with her.
Jm: I will maybe tonight.
Y: how's the business with mom and dad?
Jm: its going great we are getting more money from it and are paying the house more.
Y: congrats.
Jm: hey im going now. Make sure to rest alot.
Y: I will. Thank you for coming oppa.
Jm: no begging.

Jimin hugged her, young-hee waved at him out the window while he was getting in his car he waved back and left she sighed and felt again lonely. During afternoon young-hee was eating the food that her mom made for them she then got a call from jungkook she picked up.

Y: babe?
Jk: hey i won't be home til midnight. Are you gotta be okay without me?
Y: yeah I'll be fine. Don't worry. See you soon.
Jk: Kay.

Jungkook hang up young-hee put down her phone and could tell that he's busy cause he hears people talking in the background. Young-hee went upstairs after eating and went inside sanghoons room she sat down on the rocking chair and was looking at the crib and stroller and other things they got for him. She was finishing her knitting for him after done with the bear she place it on a book shelf and left the room then went to their room, she sat down on the bed and was looking at her phone, she was scrolling down to her older posts and saw her high school post with jungkook and her friends she smiles it was getting dark young-hee put down her phone and changed to her pj's and lay in bed young-hee was slowly falling asleep with her lamp on so she doesn't get scared it was now midnight and jungkook came home he sighed with tireness and went upstairs he saw the fade of light open he open the door and saw young-hee sleeping with the lamp open he smiles , went to changed and walk up to lay next to young-hee and was patting her head.

Jk: I bet you miss me alot? Since your home alone.

Jungkook sighed and kiss her hand.

Jk: I love you young-hee.

Little flashbacks of them two was playing in his head he smiles more and looked at her sleeping face.

Jk: why are you so cute with you sleep? You have such a baby face, sanghoon well look like you when he sleeps.

Jungkook smiles reach over behind Young-hee and turn off the lamp, he covered her with blanket and went to sleep.