part 62

2 years later:

2 years have passed young-hee is now 23 years old and jungkook is 24 and their son sanghoon is 3 years old he can crawl now and talk nonsense and they also have a 2 month baby girl name jeon soomi Thats right young-hee got pregnant during the 2 years and got the baby on new years day, young-hee is now a stay at home mom while jungkook is now working at a new company of working with models he's the photographer and is making more money then before.

Young-hees hair now:

She cut her hair before she had soomi now let's go to the short story of how they new they were pregnant again

Flashback: 2yrs ago
Young-hee was at a party with her friends she ate already and was feeling a little sick she ran to the bathroom and throw it all out, she wiped her mouth and went back to the party. Young-hee didn't think much about it so she continued work like it was a normal say until she was eating lunch with Mrs. Lee and her other employees she felt sick again and ran to the bathroom young-hee then thought about something cause she knew this wasn't normal so after work she went to the store and bought a pregnancy test, went home and try it 20mins later she check and it was positive.

Y: oh my God!

She ran to the room and show sanghoon who was only 18 months.

Y: look baby your going to be a big brother!

He just smiled young-hee hugged him and can't wait to show jungkook when he gets home. Later he came home from work young-hee ran to him downstairs he stopped her.

Jk: woah be careful babe.
Y: im pregnant.
Jk: what?
Y: im pregnant!

Shw show it to him he looked at her shockly and started picking her up and spinning her in happiness. A few weeks pass she started to show they went to see the gender and it was a girl they both were happy and later told their family and friends about it, the baby shower happened and they were getting everything ready her room snice she will share a room with sanghoon once she comes. The more weeks passed young-hee was showing at work and everything she eats trying to be healthy. Once young-hee was 9 months they were getting ready to pack and go to the hospital snice it was the new years at the hospital her water broke and was now giving birth to their baby girl, it was struggling but the baby came out safe jungkook hold her as young-hee rest looking at him and sanghoon.

Jk: hey baby...your name is going to be jeon soomi.

Young-hee smiles she sees that sanghoon was gently patting her little hands she smiles and closed her eyes.
End of flashback.

Young-hee was at gome while jungkook was at work she was watching the kids she was cooking food while Sanghoon was watching TV while soomi was on her swinging chair sleeping.

Her clothes.