part 49

Next morning young-hee woke up and it was still her day off from work she sat up and yawn then look around she later sigh not seeing jungkook next to her sleeping next to her so she pat his side of the bed.

Y: hurry up and come home soon.

Young-hee got up and went straight to the bathroom to get ready out of her pj's and everything later she went downstairs and saw that her parents are gone she was confused and went to the kitchen and saw a note at the dining table she grab it and it says 'me and your dad are going to visit jungkook at the hospital we made him food snice he doesn't like the hospital food, we made you breakfast on the table waiting for you. Love mom"
She looked at the table and smile it was a omelet wrap around she smiles and sat down and started eating it slowly, after finishing she put it away did her dishes and went to the livingroom and sat down on the couch and watch a kdrama, she was touching her phone.

Y: I wonder how everyone is.

She saw her friends post they were on a trip to Hawaii and going to clubs there she gasp.

Y: omo...my God these girls! They just want to meet a Hawaiian men to marry geez...good thing Erica is not there she's taking care of her daughter.

She kept scrolling and saw jimins post it was him and his girlfriend she smiles.

Y: you have time with her but not me oppa? Wow...he doesn't care about his pregnant sister who's gotta give birth soon next month with his nephew.

She scoffed and kept scrolling and saw other school mates post she also saw seojins post of her and her first boyfriend, she smiles then comment and kept scrolling she later saw ius post.

Y: oh I forgot I was still friends with her...*scoff* after what she did to jungkook? Not a chance.

She looked at ius post and it say "depressed, just got over a broke up" young-hee shock her head in disappointment and unfollow iu.

Y: this is why you choose a better man iu..not the playboys.

Young-hee put down her phone and went up to get ice cream and started eating it. Her parents was at the hospital feeding jungkook.

Jk: thanks mom.
M: did the docter take out your stitches in your eyes?
Jk: they did...they say it'll be back to normal by a few weeks and I will be able to open my eyes again.
M: thats good to hear.
Jk: why didn't young-hee came?
D: she was so tired after visiting you yesterday and went straight to bed.
M: she needed some rest.
Jk: I see.

Jungkook smile at them and continued to eat his food he now had a cast on it, which made him really happy cause he can walk just find. Young-hee was resting in the couch then her phone ring without lookingnshe pick up.

Y: hello?
Jk: hey hon.

Young-hee stood up smiling.

Y: why you calling? There's no phone allow in a patients room.
Jk; I know I'm using your moms phone.
Y: ah. Are they still there?
Jk: yeah. I ate their food that they made me.
Y: thats good to hear.
Jk: how you been? I heard that you been working and haven't gotten any sleep.
Y: im okay now. I rest alot also I'm on a day off.
Jk: did you meet with the doctor too?
Y: yeah. She say that sanghoon is doing okay and is very healthy they think he'll weight alot snice I ate so much.

Jungkook chuckled.

Y: yah I don't think he'll be that big he looks so small in the photos don't laugh.
Jk: sorry. It's just cute thats all.
Y: ah babe.
Jk; yeah?
Y: next month is coming soon and we'll be able to meet him.
Jk: I forgot, he comes early.
Y: yeah.