Chapter 25

*Happy super bowl yadda yadda eat a lot blah blah blah read*

Patrick's POV

I got up and was suffering from all the chocolate I had last night. My stomach is killing me and I do not want to eat a thing. I walked to the kitchen and I saw Pete sitting on the couch in the living room. "Hey Trick you okay?" He asked me. I shook my head tried to breathe and not puke my guts up. "How come you are not puking?" I asked. "I don't know am I supposed to or something?" He asked. I told him that my stomach was hurting and I thought that it was from all the chocolate.

"Well no I am not doing that and you do look a little green." He said feeling of my head. "I hate to be the one to break this news to you but you have a fever." He said. My eyes widened and I groaned at the thought of being sick. "Why do I have to be sick!?" I groaned again and walked around the living room ranting about that I am sick then my venting came to a hault. "You okay?" He asked. I shook my head and he knew what the look I was giving him meant.

He stepped out of the way and gestured up stairs. I trudged up there and then my stomach was becoming a jerk. It was making me want to puke but when I got to the bathroom it stopped. Being sick with a stomach ache is a bitch. At least I have Pete here and he is not going to be a bitch like my stomach is being. In other words if he is going to be a bitch I will punch him. He walked in and asked me if I was okay. I nodded and let the covers consume me.

Pete's POV

I just decided to let Patrick sleep and get the sleep that he needs when he is sick. There is something in me saying that it is a stomach virus. I groaned and laied my head down on the table thinking about where the heck he got this. Patrick has been known just to randomly catch something out of the blue. He could have got it at that store he went to. I walked back to our room and Patrick was on his phone as usual. "Hey shouldn't you be getting some sleep?" I asked.

"You sound so much like a mom and yeah I guess I should but I am not tired. Just weak." He said. I groaned and sat on the edge of the bed. "Care to tell me where the hell could you have gotten this shit?' I asked him. He shrugged and was still looking on his phone. I took care of one problem and yanked the phone out of his hand. He gaped at me and tried to get it back but I didn't let him. "Care to tell me why you took my phone?" He asked trying to grab it.

"I will give it back when you tell me where you think you got this!" I said geting annoyed at the no response he was giving me. He said that he might have got it from the store he was in yesterday but the only one that actually made contact with him was Joe. I nodded and walked out and tossed his phone at him. It is good that he knows how to catch because he caught it and had a suttal "fuck you" at the end. I smiled and grabbed my phone and rang up Joe.

"Yeah Pete?" He asked. "Well hello to you too." I said. "Hey have you been sick?" I said immediately changing the subject. "Um no...why?" He asked. "Um Patrick has a stomach bug and he says that the only place he went yesterday was to that place where he got the chocolate." I said. "Well we all know that it is rare if Andy gets sick it is like finding a unicorn if he gets sick." He said. I nodded and he said that he hasn't been sick and it was probably someone else there.

"Well thanks anyways I'm gonna check on him." I said geting up. He said bye and then hung up. I walked back upstairs and saw that Patrick finally fucking FINALLY got to sleep. I really hope that this is not going to be happening often. I walked back downstairs and right when I sat down I heard a door slam. I thought I closed the door? I looked up and it was open but the bathroom door was closed. I swear to god if he is puking. I walked up and sure enough he was.

I stood outside the door and waited to see if I needed to barge in there and hope to not see a huge mess. I sighed and then he got done and walked out. "Hey were you out here the whole time?" He asked me. I nodded and he sighed and said he wanted to watch some TV. I nodded and we walked downstairs. "What do you want to watch?" I asked him sitting on the couch. He shrugged and got the remote. We were just going to flip through the channels until we hit one that we want to watch.

We did not find anything that we wanted to watch but I just turned it on something random and Patrick didn't care. I don't think he cares about a lot of things right now. He laied his head on my shouder and smiled. "This is the one time I am not feeling like total shit." He said. I smiled and wrapped my arm around him and rubbed his back. He got sleepy apparenly because he was dozing off. I said that he needed to go to bed and he said that he was fine but a minute later he was asleep.

I slowly got up trying not to wake him up and got a blanket and threw it over him. I glanced at the clock and it was a good time to go on to bed. I stretched and was debating whether I should get him to bed or just let him sleep down here. The nice boyfriend side of me wanted to get him to bed. I shook him and told him to get up but he groaned and turned over. He's a stubborn asshole when he wants to be. I shook him harder and that got his attention.

"What do you want Pete?" He asked and something tells me he was half asleep. "I want you to get up and go to bed because it is time!" I said. He ignore me and turned over. "You are such an asshole when you want to be." I said grabbing his foot and trying to get him to get up before I accidentally yank his foot too hard and he goes face first in the floor. He finally gave up and got up. "You better be damn satisfied." He said crossing his arms getting apparently not amused.

"Good now go to bed before I have to make you go there myself." I said crossing my arms back at him. He nodded and walked up there. I rolled my eyes and walked up there behind him. "At least I get to lay in bed with you." He said smiling. I nodded and said that he better not be contagious. "Oh relax would you. Stomach bugs are not contagious...right?" He said. "If I get sick I am going to kick your ass." I said getting in bed. "Oh you would never." He said laying his head on my chest.

"Eh I guess you are right." I said rubbing his back. It wasn't long until he fell asleep and I did the same not long after. It is really nice that we are together so I have someone to sleep next to at night.

*Okay so that is the end of this chapter. Hope you like it and shit like that and vote comment you know the drill and where even did the 15K come from either I need to catch up on looking at the reads on here or you all came in like a wave or something along those lines. Again hope you enjoyed this. Bye!*