Chapter 10

Patrick's POV

"So what is up with her?" Pete asked. "She just wanted a ride home because her car broke down. I sighed a breath of relief and he looked back at me like I did something wrong. "What was that for?" He asked me. I shook my head and he brushed it off you could say. "Oh Pete I must have had you scared!" She yelled running in. He shrugged and hugged her. "Yeah um you kinda did." He said laughing a little at what he said. "Patrick I must have scared you a little now didn't I?" She asked looking at me. I nodded and she said that she was sorry to both of us. "I am just happy you are okay." He said smiling. "Well I am and they said that my car won't be fixed until this time next week. She said.

We both shrugged not really caring I've got nothing better to be doing. And school is out of the question. "Come on we are gonna go to my room." Pete said grabbing me by the hand. He better not be thinking of what I think he is thinking. (If ya know what I mean) He looked at me and said I looked worried. "Psh. I don't worry a lot." I lied. "Mhm...keep telling yourself that Tricky." He said. I smiled at the nickname that he gave me. No one else is supposed to call me that just him. He says that since he gave me that nickname he is only allowed to use it. Over protective boyfriend here.

I rolled my eyes and he said that I was getting sassy. I ignored him and he yelled that I was. "Come on boys I bet one of you is hungry." She said. We looked at eachother. We need food. The main excuse some people have is that wr are still growing. I need a lot of that food then. I am short. Very short. Pete nodded and grabbed me. "I am kind of hungry." I said trying not to sound like a fucking pig. "Well I am very hungry." He said dragging me. Of course he would make a big thing out of it.

"Come on Patrick." He said dragging the stubborn me to the sidewalk. "So we are going to walk somewhere?" I asked her. "Oh no. This nice man said that he knew you two and his son knows you too." She said motioning to reveal Brendon. "Oh that is just wonderful. Dad you got the fags." He yelled. "Ah. Stump...Wentz." He said. We didn't even wanna smile at that asshole and his son. "Come on boys. You all can sit in the back with his son." She said. "Grandma please he just called us fags." Pete said begging not to go with them. She looked at me and asked if he is that bad. I nodded and said not because Pete can't grow a pair and get in the car.

"Okay um...no thank you we will walk it is not that far." She said grabbing both of our arms now realising how big of a bitch they both are. "Oh come on don't worry." Coach said getting out. "Go on." She shooed him off. "Come on lady." He said looking at her. "Leave her the fuck alone!" Pete yelled. "Come on I am not going to hurt her..." He said smiling that weird grin. "Go away." She said getting her purse and slinging him in the face with it. "Oh my god that is something you don't see everyday." Pete said still not believing that she just took him down.

"What the hell did you do to him?!" Brendon yelled. We shrugged and we tan down the road with Pete's grandma not too far behind. He got in the car and turned on the ignition. "Oh shit he has got a car." I yelled. "He won't make it out of the fucking driveway." Pete said laughing. He got out and boy is he gonna kill us. We were running and then we got somewhere with an alley and we hid. "Psh I will find you three." He said and we heard the car door slam. I am not a god damn fighter.

He walked around and he said that he found us. No shit. He walked to me. My body took over my mind and I hit him. "Go Patrick you finally hit someone." Pete said patting my back. I cannot believe that I did that. "Trick are you okay?" He asked me. "No Pete I am not okay. I just hit the worst person to hit!" I yelled getting scared. "Patrick you know that you just saved us." He said. I shrugged and he said that we were going to go and get something to eat.

Really. He is going to focus on food when me getting embarassed is going to go up many. "Pete... I don't want to go and eat." I said walking the opposite direction of them. "Come on we are going to go and get something to eat. Please I am not going to eat if you are not." He said getting stubborn. "Fine then." I said giving up.

Pete's POV

He got really spooked. "What do you want to eat? I will eat anything that you want to." I said jumping around. "I don't know. Something." He said rubbing his stomach. "Well wanna get some Subway?" I asked. He nodded and smiled. Well I guess eating healthy is the way to go today. When we got there no one was there and whenever I go there the smell of many different kinds of food hit me in the face.

"This all smells so good." I said smiling. This is kind of something for him because he actually punched someone. "This is your sandwhich Brendon!" I joked right before I devoured it. We were all just talking and being normal and then we saw Andy! Me being the big mouth I am yelled for him. "Could you be anymore louder?" He asked shaking his head. "That it is a trick question." Patrick said. "Speaking of which this dude HIT Brendon!" I said. "You did not." He said looking at him. He nodded and looked a little ashamed. "That is nothing to be sad about dude you hit the biggest bitch at our school!" He said getting happy.

He shrugged and kept on eating his food. "Andy who in the world are you talking to?" We all heard someone ask. We saw that it was just his mom. "You know that this is Pete and Patrick and this is Pete's grandma." Andy said getting annoyed that she didn't know us. She smiled and said that they were going to get take out here. "What? You said that we could eat here." He said not happy. "Andy come on." She said grabbing him by the arm. "May I say something!" I yelled.

"Oh no." She said looking at me like she was going to kill me. "Mhm..." I said about to open my mouth when she said not to talk to her. I shrugged and sat back down not feeling like arguing with someone. I should get Patrick to do something but he would never forgive me. "Fine whatever." He said choosing out the most vegan food. He walked out and said that he was mad at her. When he left Patrick and I laughed. "You two that is not funny." Grandma said. "No. You don't get it. Andy doesn't get mad at people a lot he is one of those sweet people." Patrick said.

I nodded and she said that it must be odd. Yeah it was odd. Pretty. Odd.