Chapter 34

Patrick's POV

I was watching over Pete as him and Brendon talk and it made me happy that they were talking. At least Pete is putting aside all that school drama and is actually speaking to him. The thing that makes me wonder is it really going to last long. I was being nosy and was watching over and watches them talk again. Pete was talking about the music and stuff and Pete asked how the music business was going for him and he said it was one of those it could be better but way worse things.

Finally they got done and he looked over at me. "Guess who is gonna hang out with Brendon tomorrow?" He asked putting his phone in his lap. "You!?" I asked and I got a nod as a response. I about screamed as I hugged him. "Aw Pete I am so happy you and him are finally going to get along!" I said hugging his waist. He nods and kisses my head making me blush a little. "You are cute. Even though you may not believe me you are Patrick." He says looking in my eyes. He was right.

I have been struggling with those self esteem issues and there are one of those things where I can't see what he sees sometimes. I know everyone else has those issues of what do I not look good enough or am I so clingy he doesn't wanna be with me anymore or stuff like that. But he is one of those people that I can trust with anything and I hope he doesn't get mad. We haven't fought before and to be honest I am scared of what would happen if we did get into a fight. What if he didn't come back!?

I nodded and walked to our room so we could sleep because he looked like he needed it for some reason its not like he was staying up late. Or was he and he was not telling me. He smiled and walked to me and layed down beside me. What do I not get some cuddles with you?" He asked. "Of course you get cuddles." He said smiling and looking at me. I nodded and moved close to him as I felt his strong arms wrap around me. I immediately fell asleep in his arms.

~THE NEXT MORNING~

Pete's POV

I got up before Patrick so I could meet Brendon at the studio. He just wanted to hang out there but he did not want to go anywhere else. That is not totally weird because I mean it would be nice to jus stay in one place and just hang out and not be running around this place I mean we are both adults now and mature and he doesn't need to beat the shit out of me and I don't need to get all defensive and tell him off and think about the past and all that stuff.

I was sitting in one of the many chairs in there and Brendon was looking at me weird but I will look at him weird back. Its one of those things where you stare at me I will stare right back at you. He sat back and looked at his phone and smiled at me. "Hey Pete can we talk?" He asks walking towards me. I nod and move so I could look at him better and he walked towards me. "I wanna tell you something." He says looking at me and sits on the table. "Spill it Brendon." I say annoyed.

He nods and looks around and says it finally. "I am gay." Now if that wasn't a shock but the thing that made me wonder was who was he gay for? "Who is the guy you like?" I asked smiling. "R-Ryan." He says looking down. "Brendon that is great you came out and to me out of all people!" I said smiling standing up and then Ryan does come through the doors. "Oh hey you two." He says with a smile and grabbing his bag I'm guessing he left. Brendon Urie does really love Ryan Ross.

"Go after him Brendon." I said pushing him out the door and he nodded and runs after Ryan and yelling his name and I looked out the door and Brendon was saying how much he loves Ryan and he wanted to spend so much time with him and Ryan cut him off with a kiss and I smiled and walked the other way and back home and I slammed the door shut and Patrick looked up from his laptop. "Brendon is gay!" I said smiling and sitting beside him and he nods and goes back to looking on his laptop.

"Hey what is wrong?" I asked and he shook his head and moved away from me. "Patrick...-" "No Pete nothing is wrong quit fucking bugging me god damn go find someone else to irritate!" He yelled at me and I tensed up. "Look all I was wanting to do is help!" I yelled at him standing up. "I think you've helped quite enough Pete!" He yelled back at me. I never thought this would happen. In a million years never would I ever have thought this would happen. We would be fighting like this. I rolled my eyes and sat in one of the chairs.

Patrick gave a laugh as he stared me down. "What are you laughing at bitch," I mumbled making him give me a mean glare. "Look who's talking," He said glaring at me. "Look I don't know what I did and why you're acting like a complete bitch but I don't want to fucking deal with it!" I said and felt sick to my stomach after I said that. I seriously just said all of that. Seeing the hurt expression on Patrick's face I knew I did something wrong. And really wrong at that. He sniffed and walked to the door. "I'm gone." He yelled at me and stormed out leaving me alone. Could things get any worse?

*HELLO I'M BACK HI WHATEVER I BET I'M NOT MISSED HAHAHA HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS WAIT*