Chapter 27

Pete's POV

I woke up and saw that Patrick was not awake yet. I decided to get up and was going to go and take a shower. "Morning." I heard him yell. I looked back and he was still laying down but he turned so he could see me. I tolld him morning and said I was just going to take a shower. He nodded and told me not to fall because I did that once. I shook my head and walked in the bathroom. I was sore for some reason.

I looked all over me and then it hit me why I was so sore. It is because I am an idiot. I made myself this sore. I did this to myself. I made myself this sad. I destroyed my body. I got in the shower and was thinking about things that were not right to think about in the shower whilst your boyfriend was in the room right beside of this. I put my head in my hands and was about to cry because it was unbelieveable that I put myself through all this torture.

I look like I got attacked by some dogs and they scratched me up. I was now full on crying but Patrick would not notice me crying because he is not going to know about me doing this to myself because he would probably blame himself for this. I got done with my shower when I got done letting all this shit people call feelings out and I got my hoodie and some random pajama pants of mine.

I walked out and made sure that I had no evidence of me just crying in there. Patrick was just chilling on the bed looking through his phone. I smiled and him and he smiled back. "You okay? You seem sad." He said getting up and walking towards me. I nodded and said that my eyes get red sometimes when I take a shower. He nodded and said to just let him know if something was up and I wanted to talk.

I nodded and walked off. Man why did I make this noticable that I was crying. I was mentally hating myself right now. Dropping a hint that I was crying in the bathroom. I know that it is not a big deal and everyone cries once in a while and shit but when it comes to me and Patrick we want to know what is wrong with eachother even if it means having a breakdown and finding the other one crying on the floor.

I am happy that Patrick is with me because he is one of the few people that knows how to pick up those broken peices and actually attempt to make them stick. Some people they do pick up those broken peices but they do not know how to put them back together. Patrick is the only one who knows how to put my broken peices back together. I smiled and walked back and tried to find him and he was sitting on the couch now.

"You are so fast. I just walked out for a minute and you are already sitting on the couch." I said leaning over the ledge. He looked up and smiled. "Quit leaning over you are going to hurt yourself or something like that." He said getting concerned. I nodded and got off the railing. He grabbed my arm and I screamed and jumped back. Oh shit oh shit oh shit. He looked and was grabbing my sleeve. I yanked back.

"Pete what is wrong. What did you do." He said getting tense. It didn't really sound like a question. I could feel the harshness on his voice and he was just staring at me now. We are just standing here now in the middle of the living room. The TV was on mute and the only things you could hear were our breathing and the occasional ticking of the clock. "Pete what the fuck did you do." He said trying to get a grip on my sleeve again.

"No I will not tell you. You will leave me!" I yelled. "Pete you and I both know that I will not leave you. I haven't left you for this long so why would I start now." He said trying to make me convinced that he was not going. I was not going to let him know what I have done even if I have to ignore him. "Please do not make me show you." I said. Well if that did not give him any hints he is just not being smart now.

He shook his head and told me to show him. "Patrick please I want to fix this myself!" I yelled at him. "Well look at where it has got you!" He yelled back at me. "Pete you are so sad! I know you are! You hardly ever eat and when you do I hear you puking it back up in the middle of the night! I am not stupid Pete!" He yelled and my heart broke into a million peices. He actually notices the things I do.

He walked to me and yanked up my sleeves. I hissed at the pain it made when he did that. I looked at him and he had tears forming in his eyes. "Pete..." Was all he could say before he broke down into tears. I was now fighting back the tears that were forming in my eyes and he looked up and the words that I never wanted him to say and what I was afraid that he was going to say and made me break when he said it.

"Did I make you do this?" He asked his voice cracking on the last part.

I froze and shook my head. "No Patrick you did not make me want to destroy my body. No one made me do this it was all me and I choose to do this." I said trying not to pass out due to all my worrying.

Patrick's POV

My heart was breaking at what I was seeing. All I saw were cuts and I just wanted to hug him and hope that all those broken peices inside of him would all glue back together. I didn't say anything else. I just hugged him. He sighed and was still hugging me and the front of my shirt was getting damp. Turns out in that few minutes I was already done with my crying and now he was crying into my shirt.

I did not give two shits right now because if it kept him calm then so fine be it. He got back and he said that he was sorry for doing this. I said that there was nothing for him to he sorry about. He nodded and we got up and walked to the couch. "Just know this...I love you to the moon and back and I would do anything to see you smile you know that right?" I asked. He nodded and said that he would do the same probably. I hugged him and he hugged back and then there was that silence again but it was a good silence.

I am glad that I heard the occasional clock ticking and the air and heat turning on and off and just hearing out hearts beat. These are the exact moments I love right here. These calm moments where you can't hear anything but the little things you are supposed to hear. I didn't hear Pete sobbing or I did not hear the loud roaring in my ears from me crying. It was just perfect.

And it was more than I could ever ask for.

*Next chapter updated! Yay! I an writing this at three in the morning because I cannot fucking sleep and I knew I was about done with this chapter anyways so why not finish it and post it at 3 am!? Well I hope you guys enjoyed it! Vote comment and do what y'all usally do. Byee! :)*