Chapter 12

Patrick's POV

I wonder if I am going to feel sorry for him if he gets his ass kicked or just think that he deserves it. Probably both. Think he deserves it at first but then feel sorry for him. Cause I don't think I can stay mad at him terribly long. I was going to watch a scary movie and Pete is still mad so I am not going to ask him. I got down stairs and no one was there and that is something weird to be honest. It is too quiet. "Patrick what are you doing?" I hear Pete yell. "Just gonna watch something on TV." I mumbled sitting down.

No response from him. I shrugged and turned on the TV. There was nothing on so I was looking on the movie section to come arcoss "Cujo". This is going to be interesting if Pete comes down here and sees this. I pressed play and to be honest you cannot get scared when there is a dog that is plotting against his whole family with rabies. Why not watch it? I guess Pete heard the growling from the TV and he came down. "What the fucking hell is that thing?!" Pete asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Don't worry. A dog named Cujo from the eighties is not going to get you." I said moving over so he could sit down with me. He sat down but he was regretting it when he saw the dog with blood and was growling and all that good shit. "Patrick why are you watching this?!" He yelled crigning at the sight. "Cause I want to." I said sitting back. He was not enjoying this. "Pete if you don't want to watch this I can turn it off." I said.

"No Patrick." He said annoyed. "Well fine if you get scared out of your shit do not whine to me." I said. He shrugged and got comfortable. I played it again and he said thast he was going to go. "I knew that you could not take it." I said annoyed. "Well there is a dog and he is mean and I have a dog for goodness sake." He said shivering when he looked over and Hemingway. "What makes you think that Hemmy is going to go on a rampage and kill everyone?" I asked. "I don't know but I don't want something like that to happen." He said hugging him.

"Worry a lot?" I asked laughing. He told me to shut up and I just turned the TV off. "Where is your grandma?" I asked. He shrugged and walked to where she would be. In her room. She isn't there. "I think those cops were not really telling the truth do you think?" I asked him. He shook his head and it looked like he was breaking out in a cold sweat. "Pete calm down." I said grabbing him by the arm and dragging him out. He said that it was going to do no good.

"Well we haven't tried yet now have we?" I asked him walking out the door. "How are we going to get there?" He asked. I have an idea.

*GOD DAMN THIS IS SO SHORT BUT I AM GOING TO UPDATE MY OTHER STORIES THEN I WILL WRITE SOME MORE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. IT IS GOING TO BE LONGER I SWEAR. SORRY THAT IT IS SHORT AGAIN I JUST WANTED TO GET SOMETHING ON HERE BY TONIGHT.*