Chapter 22

Patrick's POV

I finally got out of the house without some nagging of Pete. I don't know where I am going to go but it will be a while before I go back there. I walked along and my phone buzzed in my pocket and it was a random number. There were many questions that I was wondering when that number popped up. Why was this random person calling me and what the hell did he want? I answered it after a few rings. "Hello?" I asked leaning on a wall outside some store.

"Patrick?" The voice asked. "Um yeah...and you might be?" I asked getting ready to hang up. "Do you know about what happened to Brendon Urie?" The voice asked. "Why sholuld I care about that asshole?" I asked. "This is important do you know anything about him?" It asked. I assume it was a man's voice. "Um...no not really. Why do you want to ask me about him?" I asked. Then the voice...it sounded so familiar. It was like I have heard that voice before.

"D-Dallon?" I asked getting sick at my stomach. "Yeah now tell me what you know or do you know anything?" He asked. "For the last time Dallon I do not know or care about Brendon!" I yellled. "Good thing you are alone then." He said then the line went dead. I looked and didn't see anyone coming to me and that is a good thing I hope. It was really quiet and it was not one of those "it is just a quiet time and no one is out here". It was one of those "you need to run for your life" ones.

I turned around and ran to the closest store that I could find. I don't care where it was I don't care how many or how little people were in there I needed to get in a building. It turned out I was not alone. There was a cashier yes but there was someone else in here. It was Spencer...yeah Spencer Smith the one who is friends with Brendon. I took a sharp breath it and was trying to get where he could not see me. "I saw him in here. I fucking know it." He said

I was holding my breath hoping not to get seen. I was sneaking around until I found how I can get out. I ran out and was running. Don't know where I am going again but who cares at least I am not going to get killed at the moment. My phone was ringing and I answered it. "Patrick where the hell are you?' I heard that person ask. It was Pete. "Um Pete I cannot talk right now I am kind of running away from someone." I said taking a turn to some random street.

"Who are you running from?" He asked gettng stern. "Maybe from Spencer." I said looking back and there he was chasing after me. Well today is the day I am gonna die. "Smith!?" He yelled. "Yeah this is no time to get ticked." I said now taking a turn knowing where I was going. Just my luck all I could find is a alley. Well this is going to end up where you would think it wold. He would find me and I would get killed. Or hurt very badly. Pete was going on about hin but I hung up on him.

Turns out this is going to end up like how you would think. I turned around and saw that Spencer was there. "Why do you hate me so badly!?" I yelled now giving up on trying to escape. "You and your fucking boyfriend made the person that actually didn't make me feel like shit gone." He said getting madder every minute. Pete did tell him all that awful stuff. I didn't even stop him I just let him talk bad about Brendon. I really do deserve this don't I? I took a deep breath and looked at him.

I walked to him and told him to do whatever he wants but not kill me. He nodded and smiled. He took a swing at my face and then when he did that he just went crazy about it. When he was done I am for sure that I am bleeding from just about every place that could bleed. I was wanting to get up and head home but I couldn't. I grabbed my phone and called Pete. He said that he would be there and the line went dead. I saw someone standing there and thank god it was Pete.

He ran to me and kneeled down getting on my level. "Who did this?" He asked grabbing my arm trying to get me up. "Spencer...that is it." I said. He nodded and we headed home. "Come on Patrick I am going to clean you up and you are not going to fight me." He said when we got into the house. I nodded and we walked to the bathroom. He gestured for me to sit on the edge of the tub. I nodded and sat down with pain shooting up every part of my body.