Chapter 29

*One more chapter till the 30th chapter I do not know why I get so excited about the 30th chapter... :/*

Patrick's POV

*Flash forward a few years to when Fall Out Boy actually is together*

It was the first time I was going to be in a band and show off my singing voice. I am 16 and I know I should be in school and getting good grades and not goofing off and all that but my music teacher says that it would be good for me to let the whole world know my voice. I have been in choir so I know how to sing and sing good and not get out of breath. We are playing at the battle of bands tonight and I am very nervous.

There are more bands there as in: Twenty-One Pilots, Black Veil Brides, and many more and they all look like they could beat my ass. The one person I noticed was there was Josh. I walked to him and acknowledged him. He smiled and asked me if I was playing. I nodded and he said that he was going to be happy either way if we won or him. I do not get why we do not talk as often because damn he is so nice.

I smiled and told him good luck and went back to Joe, Andy and Pete. The band was simple well I say it is simple. Andy was drums, Pete was bassist, Joe was guitar and I was the singer with the guitar. We were far behind because Joe and I were trying to find a song to play because we were covering a ton of songs and we needed to pick that one song everyone would know but they would like.

Pete was pacing around and the next minute he ran off and I followed him wanting to make him feel better. He must have the nerves or something because he is usally so out there and ready to do anything. He closed the stall door in my face and now I can't even hug him and tell him everything is going to be better. "Pete come on we need to get out there." I said through the door. "Patrick I do not want to we do not even have a name of the band!" He yelled.

I sighed and put my head on the door and heard some people walk in and was talking about the newest The Simpson's episode and they were talking about Fallout Boy. "Hey...why don't we call our band Fall Out Boy? But it will look different trust me." I said begging for him to come out. He walked out and said that he better be right. I nodded and kissed him on the lips real quick and we walked out.

I told Joe and Andy about the name and of course they agreed to it. It was not long until we got called up there and we got up there. The room was much bigger than I thought it would be. I took a deep breath and started to sing. Joe was smiling like the smile he usually has and was strumming on his guitar chords. Pete smiled and walked around and was stumming. We chose a song by The Ramones because why not.

When I got done the whole place and cheering by the end. "Okay we will do it by the audience vote." The guy that walked up there said. He was reading the names and they got some cheers. Then here came our name. "Okay how many of you liked Fall Out Boy?" He said looking at the crowd. We got the loudest cheer. I was in awe at people actually liking my singing. I smiled and Pete came over and hugged me tight and said that we did it.

"Well are you going to introduce yourselves?" He asked smiling. I nodded and we introduced ourselves. Everyone gasped when Andy spoke because oh yeah he got some tattoos and yeah he kinda looked freaking tough. "Here is what they won! They won a contract with FuledByRamen and a ton of money! I don't know how much money but they did win some money!" He yelled gesturing towards us.

My heart was beating out of my chest and it felt like I was about to cry because we actually did this. Tears were stinging my eyes and all I could do was bury my face in Pete's shoulder. "Give it up one more time for Fall Out Boy!" The man yelled. We all waved and ran out. Now this is where I can make my emotions clear. I cried a little more and then we heard a door open. A guy walked through and was walking towards us.

"You must be the band that just one. I am the head manager at FuledByRamen and I would like to produce you all." He said smilng at us. I was gaping now and Pete looked over at Joe and Andy and of course they said yes I mean who would not want to agree to be produced by this huge named company. We walked with him and he said that he would find a good time for us to go with him. "So that means we are going to leave Chicago?" Andy asked.

The guy nodded and he said it would be worth it though. Andy nodded back and then he said that he would come and get us tomorow morning. We are leaving tomorrow morning!? I just nodded and went along with whatever he was saying. "Come on we have got to get home and pack." Joe said dragging Andy along with him. "We will meet at my house okay!" I yelled. Joe gave a thumbs up as a response and they were gone.

I gave the man our address and we walked back home. "I cannot believe that we are going to be produced by FuledByRamen!" I yelled. Pete nodded and buried his head in my shoulder. "We have gotta pack. I am so freaking excited!" I yelled walking in the house.

Pete's POV

I was so excited and I could not be calm and then we got some stuff together and Patrick was running around trying to find the hat that he has been wearing about everyday and today was the day he choose not to wear it. I walked in the bathroom and found it. I was not going to tell him though. I put it on my head and walked out and asked him if the hat looked okay on me. "You suck that is my hat." He said.

I aruged and said it was not and he said that I was lying and I said that he was right. "Come on give it back there is a mop of tangles under this hair. I nodded and put it on his head. "Come on quit messing around we need to get clothes and stuff god knows how long we are going to be there." He said fixing his hat and we walked around and were fining the things that we need. My music is one of the most important things.

"You did look good in the hat. I might need to get you one of them." He said laying on the bed. I nodded and stood infront of him. He looked at me weird and I leaned in and kissed him. He smiled and wrapped an arm around me. "This is real nice we are just making out on the bed." I said smirking. He caught my drift and pushed me away and sat up. "Oh just wait until we get married." I said grabbing his hand.

I saw him blush and I said that he was cute. He shook his head and told him that he was just in denial. I kissed his cheek and got up. "So what else do we need to get?" He asked stretching. I shrugged and told him that we have just about everything. "Wait who is going to watch the house while we are gone for a bit?" He asked. Now that is where my cousin comes in. I told him what was happening and he nodded and said that his plan better work.

I laied down beside of him and grabbed a blanket. "Night Trick this is the start to a new beginning." I said rubbing his back and turning the light off. He nodded and laied his head on my shoulder and I fell asleep to his breathing and his heart beating.

This is truly the start to a new beginning.