Chapter 35

Patrick's POV

It would be nice if you did not have a person breathing down your neck all the time right? It's like I can't get a damn word in without Pete being all worried like a mother. It makes me mad and I might be a total bitch but to be honest I could care less I mean he has been annoying me so much lately I am so surprised I have not walked out by now because he can be annoying let's be honest. And now I'm probably going to get yelled at because it is wrong to leave your boyfriend.

I don't care and I am going to be an even bigger bitch because I'm just gonna ignore him and never come back unless it is necessary which it probably won't be because lets be real here, its Pete. Pete Wentz. Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the third. My boyfriend. The guilt sucks but I am in that mood where I do not give a fuck. I honestly don't. If he wants to tell people that I left and they call me I'll admit it. At least I will admit what I did wrong unlike him.

I walked down the road to god knows where but if it is away from him I am completely fine. Everyone says that breaking up with someone is just some kind of regret. You can probably already guess that I have absolutely no regrets about this. I decided to go to the park because where else do you expect me to go? I sat on the bench and watched the swings go back and forth making my stomach turn remembering all the memories that happened around that swing.

I shook my head getting up and walking somewhere else I do not know where to go but soon enough I'll find somewhere. Finally I just sat near the soccer field thank god there were no memories about that place it was quiet. Quiet is good. I pulled my legs to my chest resting my head on my knees and watching the people on the field. I did not let that bother me because I see no point of letting a stupid game down there bother me. I got bored of that soon and walked out of the park and was just going to let the sidewalk take me somewhere.

Pete's POV

I sighed and sat on the couch staring blankly at the door. This did not happen this didn't he's going to be back I know he will! I sat there for the longest time waiting for him to walk back through that door and everything will be fine again but I let my hopes get the best of me and it was getting dark and cold outside and my boyfriend has failed to show up. I sniffed feeling a couple of tears fall down my face and I just sighed getting up and laying down in my bed and a million thoughts rushed through my mind.

What if he is hurt? What if he got kidnapped? What if he isn't even here?

Those thoughts kept me up all night not getting a bit of sleep. I sat on the couch staring at the door again wondering if he was ever going to come back or was he just that mad at me. When morning came I just fell asleep on the couch with the boy of my dreams on my mind. It was not but five minutes later I was getting a knock on the door making me wake up with a groan and stumbling to the door.

I opened it revealing Joe, Andy and...Patrick? I was tempted to shut the door in their faces but they got through before I could do much. Joe and Andy explained how they got Patrick. The little shit decided to go to Joe's and this morning they decided to go to Andy's since he is known as the peacemaker of Joe, Patrick and I. They sat on the couch and I just stared at them. "Well would you like to explain to me why you all are here?" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"See I told you that he did not care," I heard Patrick say and my heart sunk. I was the one who was so worried about him and was crying but whatever. I sighed and made them move and sat beside Patrick. "What makes you think that I do not care Patrick, I was so worried while you were gone," I said making him look at me and he looked away making me feel worse about this. "Well I mean.." he said quietly looking down at his feet. I made him look at me again and looked him dead in the eye.

"Patrick I do care never think I don't and I might act like a total bitch at times but that comes natural like a resting bitch face. But, the reason that I ask all the time if you are okay and stuff like that is because I care so much about you and it hurts me when you are upset. The point of this whole rant is that I love you Patrick. I know we are young and we are just teenagers but I honestly think I am in love with you and I will honestly yell it so loud," I said standing on the chair.

"Pete I love you too and we might be teenagers hopelessly in love but hell I will be hopelessly in love and fall pretty damn hard if you ask me with you. I'll do it. I will fall so hard. In the end it will be worth it," He says making me get down from the chair. I nod smiling and pulling him into my arms and I laugh. "You are so short its cute." He glared at me, "I will knee you in the god damn balls if you do not shut up."

I got his idea nodding and he smiled and stood on his tip toes kissing my cheek and then kissing my lips. "I am hopelessly in love with you Pete and I hope nothing will ever change that." Well that makes two of us.

*YO I GOT A LAPTOP SO GUESS WHO IS POSSIBLY GONNA UPDATE MORE BUT WE MUST REMEBER THIS SCHOOL COMES FIRST I GUESS I ACTUALLY HAVE GOOD GRADES RIGHT NOW I DON'T WANT TO RUIN THIS WELL BYE*