Chapter 26:MAKE OUT

THIRD PERSON POV

Both of you reached his mansion.He immediately got off of the car and open the car door for you.He carried you in bridal style and flopped you on his fluffy couch.

"Do you need drinks?"he asked out of concern and you just shook your head,still trying to calm yourself down after what has happened a while ago.

He sat beside you and hold your hands tightly. "Y/n... I'm sorry,I shouldn't have brought you to that place for dates"he started as he looked at you.

"No Jimin.. don't blame yourself... it's not even your fault.That waiter is just a creepy maniac.."you replied and he caressed your cheeks softly

"I'm sorry if I'm late"He spoke and continued "y/n-ahh..,did he harassed you from the very first time we came?..and..do you know him?"

"No,I don't even know him.Actually,he already acted fishy when you left me alone to take your phone.I wanted to go home but I felt bad if I cancelled this date when you already prepared everything for me..I thought I can handle this on my own without telling you but I didn't expect that creepy guy would go this far"you replied,looking at him and he pushed a strand of your hair behind your ear

"Why didn't you just tell me?Y/n..you being safe and happy are what matters to me the most...please don't do this again"He answered while cupping your face"I just want to make sure you're safe and happy with me,we can do something else even if we are not in that restaurant.."He continued as his palm touched your neck

"Ouch..."you groaned in pain as he touched the red spot on your neck.

"What...? What's wrong..?"Jimin asked as you avoided his touch.

"It hurts.."you spoke and he checked the red spot

"That little piece of shit...!"Jimin cussed at the sight of your painful neck."You should have not stopped me when I was about to break his legs"

"Jimin..is that important right now?"

"Oh..I'm sorry.."He answered "Did he hurts you elsewhere?"He asked back

"N-no..this is nothing Jimin.. I'm sure it'll be fine tomorrow.."You spoke and smiled.

"Y/n..I just want to take care of you..I want to protect you at all cost"He replied as his eyes soften looking at you

"You always make me feels good Jimin,I felt safe around you"You answered as he once again caressed your cheeks.

"What about tonight..?" "I want to make you feel good"He puts his face closer to you,making you leaned your back on the couch.

Your heartbeats were racing like crazy.He stared deep into your soul making you gulped.

His hands started to caress your thigh,making you silently gasped.His face is coming closer and closer,closing the gap between the two of you.And before you knew it,he already slammed his lips into yours.His hot breath hits your cheeks.You immediately responded to his kiss as you could feel he is asking for the entrance.He is driving you insane with his scent,his cologne mixed with the alcohol scent.You slowly falled deeper into the kiss.He finally broke the kiss,both of you were panting for the air.

"Y/n...."the way your name left his mouth drives you insane as he is still seeking for air.The atmosphere become warm..."I want you so bad"He continued,breathing heavily

Before you could give your answer,he slammed your lips together again as his hands ran to your chest in a slow motion.You were laying on the couch and he's on top of you.The lights were dimmed,no voices were heard but only your heavy breath.You couldn't control yourself so did he.You wrapped your hands around his neck,pulling him closer to you and he trapped you under his figure as he puts both his arms on the either side of your head.

The kisses turned hot as you could feel his hands are roaming on your body.He touched your neck,to your chest,your waist and your inner thighs.He caressed your skin in slow motion making you falled deeper in his touch.

He attacked your lips as if his life is depending on it and your hands slowly unbottoned his first few shirt botton.His neck tie was loosen.The couch was spacious enough for the two of you.The mere kiss suddenly turned into a hot make out session.

What are we doing right now?We are making out on his couch?

"Y/n...I can't resist you anymore..stop me now while you still can"He spoke after breaking the hot kiss for the second time.His breathy voice,his muscular chest moved up and down in a swift motion.You could tell he's trying his best to control himself

You just don't know what you really felt for him and all you know is he makes you felt good.The incident with the waiter slowly faded in your mind with his every touch.

"Y/n...at this moment,I want to do everything with you,I want you so bad..If you don't want me to do such things to you so please tell me to stop right now, pushed me away from you now before I take you to my room"He spoke again while breathing heavily and you still couldn't even opened your eyes.You just know that you wanted to be with him right now,you wanted to waste this night away with him. ".....Because if I take you to my room,things would go out of control..I don't want you to regret later"He continued,your face was just inches apart from each other as you were trapped under his tough figure.

After trying hard to get yourself together,you finally are able to speak with your lips parted a little

"J-jimin...I want to stay with you tonight... I'm stucked with you, let's waste the night away just me and you.."

With that,he got off the couch and took you in his arms.He carried you in bridal style walking upstairs towards his room.

(To be continued...)

A/n notes: What's going to happen next?🤔😂...Thanks for reading and please votes🤗💜