Chapter 34: FRUSTRATED

Y/n POV

"Oh..y/n noona...,do you want some ice cream?"Jungkook's voice snapped me out of my mind as I immediately turned my head towards him.He was already sitting on the kitchen counter enjoying different flavors ice cream instead of joining the rests in the living room.

"Yeah..I would love to"I forced a smile and took a seat that was in front of him.

"You should try this mint-choco flavor, it's good!"He suggested and put the ice cream basket in front of me.

"No thanks, I'd rather have this vanilla ice cream instead of that toothpaste ice cream flavor"I replied, sending him an annoying smile and scooped the vanilla ice cream into a bowl as he frowned a bit.

"Tch..."He frowned and took a spoonful bite of his ice cream."Namjoon hyung,Jin hyung,and you really don't have eyes for ice cream..what a shame"He continued in his unpleasing tone voice and shook his head as I laughed a little.

I took a spoonful of the ice cream,letting out some unconcious sighs,my eyes plastered on the table.I couldn't help it but I felt really guilty towards Jimin.Did I hurt him..?

"Y/n noona..,you seemed a bit off..are you okay?Mind to share with me?"Jungkook offered,looking at me while raising his eyebrows,noticing how disturbed I were.

I turned my head up to look at him and took a deep breath before answering him."Jungkook-ahh..If I love a guy,should I gave him some hints first or just tell him straight?"Not beating around the bush,I let it all out.The same question keeps messing with my head and I don't think I can cope up with it anymore.Do I like him or not?

"First of all who was that guy?Was it Jimin hyung?"He teased wanting to hear it from me although he already knew it,wriggling his eyebrows forcing me to fake a smile as I hit his arms making him groaned a little bit
"It hurts noona"He frowned as I smirked annoyingly this time."Well ...uhm..." He hummed "Since it's Jimin hyung,...you know what that guy may seemed tough and a fucker but deep inside he's just a pathetic and slow when it comes to love"Jungkook continued and took another spoonful of his ice cream.

"So...just tell him straight?"I replied,raising my eyebrows as I put my spoon down and he nodded his head with his full mouth. What a cute chipmunk!

"Yup!Of course you should!Jimin hyung has never been in a serious relationship before so don't give him hints to say that you love him because there will be no way that he would understand it."

"What?Jimin has never been in a serious relationship?Aaayyy,were you kidding me?"I responded,looking at him not buying it as I munched the cold ice cream in my mouth too

"Do I look like I'm kidding?"He uttered and pointed at himself with his eyes half-opened to show his irritation and I chuckled."He never had any serious relationship,he did played around with girls and messed with them a lot but never loved anyone like what he did to you"Jungkook continued and scooped another ice cream with different flavors into his bowl.

I was shocked that he never had any serious relationship and never loved anyone.I started to question some other things after what Jungkook said.I couldn't help but gasped and covered my mouth with my palm as Jungkook looked at me with confusion plastered on his face.

No way....

"Jungkook-ahh,I know this question might be kinda disturbing for you..but,did he ever get laid before?"I whispered to him and he was completely taken aback by my unexpected question making him choked on his ice cream.

"Woah...noona,you ain't that innocent fellas"He replied and wriggled his eyebrows before answering me again."Well,as far as that,I don't know since he didn't reveal anything about it.And also,why would someone spilled about the event that happened under their sheets?Common sense bruh."He uttered out of frustration, thinking how nonsense my question is.

"Yeah..right"I forced a smile and rolled my eyes as he chuckled a little.

"But there was a certain thing I knew for sure"He spoke again with his smug look looking at me

"What was it?"I asked him with my anticipating eyes.Well, I'm expecting this little brat to spill Jimin's hot tea.

Well,Jimin and him are literally brat to each other.

"That Jimin hyung has already been laid by you"He replied and winked at me just to earn a slap on his arms.He frowned and rubbed his arms as I went back thinking how should I tell Jimin about what I really felt for him.

"How do I say it?Just imagining it makes me cringe so much..gosh..!"I uttered in frustration,biting my nails as if the ice cream wasn't enough for me.

"Girls should be brave too not just guys.Why do girls always expect the guys would make the first move?Guys can be really slow catching hints especially when it comes to love..Why can't girls just come to us and tell us that they like us instead of giving mixed hints?Ugh!I just don't get it why girls always make it complicated and make us think about it overnight"He suddenly rant out of frustration after seeing me being frustrated about this.

"Girls fear of rejection you know."I answered with my unpleasing voice tone.

"Then,what makes you think that guys didn't? Girls always make things 10 times harder!Girls are complicated creatures"He ranted again,his annoyance plastered on his face.

"Why are you ranting on me?Did you get frustrated a lot?Or did you get rejection a lot?"I laughed to annoy him and took the ice creams with me as I went towards the living room, leaving frustrated Jungkook behind

"Excuse me,in case you didn't know, I'm the biggest international playboy so mind your word!"He shot back as I chuckled, leaving him behind."Hey! That's my ice cream!"He yelled out of annoyance from behind,getting annoyed by me who just hurts his pride.

"Anyways,thanks for your opinions and the ice creams"I turned around to look at him and send a wink to annoy him some more before trailing off to the living room.

(To be continued...)

A/n notes:Okay..so the question is:"Do you think Jimin is a virgin before he did it with you?"😏😂 What do you think?Can you guess?Anyways,thank you for reading and please vote🤗💜