Chapter 44:CAUGHT?

THIRD PERSON POV

2 weeks later

2 weeks have passed but nothing changed.It has been 2 weeks since you spent your days alone without him.You never thought that your days and your life would be so empty without him by your side.You missed him,you missed his touch,his love and everything for you but you know,no matter how much you wished for him to be back to you it won't be that easy.

You thought it would be better if you didn't see him at hospital so you decided to go home along with the rests of the boys but to your surprise it's actually becoming even more worst since every corner,every place in his mansion  reminded you a lot of him.

You looked at the couch then you would start to see you and him are cuddling on it.You entered the kitchen then you would remember how you and him always eat your 3 meals together.You keep hearing your voice and him laughing together echoed in the whole mansion.Brushing those thoughts out of your mind,you decided to go to your room because you need to pack your things since it'll be your turn tonight.But before you could reach to your closet,your eyes spotted the picture of you and him on the nightstand beside your bed.

"This is how waiting for someone you love feels like"You sighed and smile bitterly as you were now staring at the picture where you both are sitting and smilling to each other when you were kids.

Your thumb softly carressing the picture."We looked so happy in here Jimin...when are we going to be like this again...?"

I don't think I'm strong enough to do this anymore but in order to love,I need to wait,in order to love I need to risk everything especially when I'm with someone like him.

"Why does it's so hard?I just wanted him to return to me,him pulling me into his embrace, that's enough..was that too much for me to ask for?"You sinked your head as you gulped down your saliva,trying not to cry and be strong for Jimin at least.

Trying to distract yourself,you put the picture back to its place which is on the nightstand in your room.You continued to stuff your things in your bag since it will be your turn to stay overnight with Jimin today because it was Jungkook's turn last night.

As you were done preparing your things,you reached for your phone while sighing still trying hard to distract yourself from the sorrow you feel everytime Jimin ran through your head.Surfing through the internet,you scrolled down and sighed even more reading those article and comments which flood every platform as expected.

"This is not helping at all..."

"The case regarding Lee Hyung Sik's death is now under fire among netizens"

Comments and replies:

by:Young_hoon***
"It was shocking when I saw that his wife actually stepped out to help the investigation"
(348 likes)❤️   (79 replies)

by:Gamer_legend**
"I never thought that Lee is actually a bad person..aigooo..kudos to his "wife" for telling the truth, it must've been hard for her"
(3045 likes)❤️.  (188 replies)

"The wife of the owner of L** Corporation unexpectedly to come up with unexpected statement making everyone hung their jaws"

by: Blinks_forever***
"I literally choked on my drink when the police came up with the statement..oh god..!!This might be the most shocking news of the year😬"
(1298 likes)❤️   (13 replies)