Chapter 31:FAINTED

Jimin POV

"YYYYY/NNNNNNNNNNN..!"I shouted,my voice filling the room.I looked around as the others 6 were rushing towards me

"Jimin...are you fine now?"Namjoon hyung asked,standing beside my bed

"What the fuck I am doing here?And..what is this?"I noticed there was a needle injected on the back side of my hands.

"You fainted Jimin..the doctor said you are too stressed and your body is dehydrated so-"Seokjin hyung explained but I cut him off.Y/n...!!

"Y-y/n...w-where..is she..?!" "I want to see her"I screamed while trying to get off of the bed to go to her."Shit.."I muttered under my breath while trying to pull off the needle from my hands

"Jimin...w-where..are you going...?"Taehyung asked standing in front of me

"I'm going to see my y/n..I need her."I answered and was about to run but he gripped my wrist and shook his head slowly while looking at me without saying anything

"What are you doing" "Back off"I snapped my wrist off of him and gritted my teeth,glaring at him as my red eyes started to get teary at the thought of losing her.Did I really lost her..?

"H-hyung.... don't you.. remember..?"Jungkook stuttered while looking at me hopelessly

NO..! She never leave me..!!

"J-jimin...you can't see her-"Yoongi who was standing behind me continued

"NOOOOO!!I TOLD YOU SHE'S ALIVE..!SHE ISN'T DEAD..!"I yelled,cut him off before he completes his sentence."No no no-"I laughed and yeet my tears away.I turned my back and walked toward Yoongi."DON'T.YOU.EVER.DARE.TO.SAY.THAT.AGAIN"I pronounced,gritting my teeth as I clenched my jaws

"Say what Jimin?"Hoseok replied as he stand up from his seat and walked towards me."No matter what you do,you can't see her"

"What ..do ..you ..mean..?"I sniffed,wiping my tears again.I could feel my heartbeat quickened.I seriously can't tell if y/n really did leave me or not.I just can't bear it.Did I already lost her or what? What's going on?The scenario of y/n leaving me for eternity played in head again and again to the point I can't tell if it was reality or it was just me being paranoid.

"Jimin..y/n needs to get operated and now the operation is still going on."He continued as he lets out a heavy breaths.I couldn't help but my jaw hung,trying to process what's actually going on

"We are worried enough already,with y/n who is fighting for her life in the operation room right now and at the same time,you fainted due to stress"SeokJin explained and shook his head for few times "Oh..I just forgot that you're also a human, waiting for someone you loved in front of an operation room is not easy even for a tough person like you to the point you even passed out"SeokJin continued leaving me in deep confusion.My jaw hung,my tongue felt numb.I actually passed out..was it just a nightmare then..?

"I...fainted...and..y/n...is still..in operation..room..right..now? THAT'S MEAN SHE'S NOT LEAVING ME RIGHT??!"I laughed as my eyes let out tears again but I wiped them fast and cupped my mouth,no one could ever imagine for thankful I am.

"Yeah.."Jungkook nodded his head while looking at me but taken aback as he noticed my strange behavior"What are you talking about? She's ...leaving you?.."Jungkook asked and this time all of them looked confused.

"Time flies slowly in front of the operation room,I think you were too stressed causing you to faint while waiting"Namjoon continued as he spared me his worried look.

"Yeah Jimin..the doctor has checked you up...and you're just fine.But still,we don't know about y/n.It's been 3 hours,we couldn't bear to wait outside the operation room anymore, it's killing us too much"Taehyung uttered as he sighed heavily,his arms crossed against his chest.