Chapter 41:SAVE ME

Jimin POV

FLASHBACK(on his way to go to y/n)

"AAARRGGGHHH...!Shit"I hissed frustratedly while driving with the highest speed.My heartbeats quickened at the thoughts of y/n.She's in danger in the hands of my enemy.

"Y/n..please wait a little longer...I'm coming..."I sighed,biting my lips frustratedly as my heartbeats quickened.

The snow is falling heavily making it difficult for me to drive smoothly since the road are slippery and the day was dark too.

"I need to come up with a plan otherwise both y/n and I will be in danger."

Not wasting times,I reached for my phone in my pocket as my eyes locked on the road.

On the phone

"What is it Jimin?Did you found her?"Namjoon answered through the phone

"No hyung.."I replied

"Just find her first..she might be in danger if she stayed for too long out there.Don't worry about the misunderstanding,Taehyung is still trying to get the CCTV footage in your office as evidence that you didn't cheat on her-"

"Hyung,I don't have times to explain right now but I need you to come up with a plan hyung"I cut him off

"What happened Jimin?"He said out of curiosity

"I'll send you an address later so I wanted you to bring the gang within this meantime which means at 12:00 A.M you guys must be there.I'll stall some times and make sure to put on your earpieces, we'll communicate through it"I commanded

"Okay boss,see you there at 00:00 A.M. sharp"He answered and I ended the call.

On the phone ended

I immediately send the address to Namjoon and put on my earpieces since it'll be automatically connected to them once I pressed the button on it.I glanced at my watch realizing I only had about 45 minutes before 00:00 A.M sharp.

End Of Flashback

Y/n POV

The white thick smoke filled in the whole place for few minutes,leaving everyone to cough.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT PARK FUCKING JIMIN GO???!!!"I heard Hyung Sik cussed when he realized Jimin wasn't in front of him anymore.Jimin is nowhere to be found in the place.

Where did he go?How can he disappeared in just few minutes?

"FIND HIM...!"Hyung Sik ordered angrily making some of his people immediately trailed off from the place.

"Young master Jimin..I know you're still here so come out now..!"Hyung Sik growled while laughing as he turned his body around the place like a mad person.

"Hey old man,calm the fuck down..I know he's still here because..there will be no way he would leave his girl here"Jackson said at the sight of the crazy old man while gripping my arms harder making me gasped.

But then,a shotgun sound was heard from outside making everyone shocked as we all flinched.

"JIMIN...!"I shouted at the sight of him who was flying in the air while holding onto the rope as he kicked Hyung Sik in the blink of an eye making the older man fell on the floor before landing perfectly on his feet.

The people was about to attack him again but before we all knew it,most of the men collapsed on the floor with a hole right on their head because of the bullets which anonymously come from above,as if someone is attacking from above.