Chapter 33:CLIFF

THIRD PERSON POV

For almost 3 weeks rolled down the horizon where you had to stay in the mansion eversince the day you got discharged from the hospital.You're glad and happy that you actually got your lost memories back.It was a serendipity for you and not just you but Jimin too.For within these period,Jimin took care of you and even paid for a personal doctor to keep you in check at home to get you better with each day passing."Ah...! It's so windy here makes me feels so good.."You murmured while munching your chips,feeling the strong wind hitting your skin.

"It's been so long since I got to spend times like this.."You continued looking at him who was standing beside you."Thank you for bringing me here"You smiled,looking at the sea far below since the two of you are currently standing at the edge of the cliff,watching the waves crashed on the shore far below with the sunset on the orange sky above.

He smiled back at you and lets out a deep breath while closing his eyes,feeling how calm it was."Y/n-ahh,thank you for coming into my life"He continued looking at you while smilling."It feels so nice to be here with you"

You nodded and smile hearing his response and looked at the sea far below as he turned his head at you to admire your profile side which looks stunning to him.

"Why does my heart keeps racing when he's around me?!This is frustrating.."You thought,you know he's actually looking at you.

"My heartbeats are racing like crazy right now and the wind is not helping at all..HOW AM I GOING TO IGNORE HIM WHO IS LOOKING DAMN HOT WITH HIS HAIR GETTING MESSED UP  DUE TO THE STRONG WIND..!!"You silently took a gulped,trying not to look at him who looks like a whole meal with his hair naturally messed up like that

"Y/n-ahh..what do you really think of me?"Jimin started, looking at you anticipating answers from you.You took a gulp before answering and looked down instead of him

"Why ..do.. you ... suddenly asked me that?"You raised your head to look at him as you raised your eyebrows,trying to play dumb.But looking at his expression,you know he's not buying it.He knows you're trying to avoid his question on purpose.He plastered an intimidating yet deep stare into your soul.

"Y/n...I love you"He confessed in one go,not blinking at all.His confession caught you off guard as you blinked your eyes few times after hearing him.Your heart beats faster as a respond but you tried your best to keep it in control.

"J-jimin...I-I...I"You replied as your feets are playing with some pebbles on the cliff out of nervousness.

"Why are you hesitating?Do you still don't know what you really felt for me?"He continued and lets out a tiny sigh but you heard him.You looked at him for a second.Is he being disappointed right now?

"I felt safe around you Jimin and I want to be with you so that's it,the same feeling when we were friends like years ago"You replied after taking a deep breath,trying to control your heartbeats.

Frankly,you still can't tell what you really felt for him but there's a certain thing you know.And that was,your heart always beats fast when he's around you,you felt happy just because of his presence...But,was it love??

"Friends?If we fucking,are we just friends?Did you fucked with me just because I'm your friend?What are we?And what am I to you?Are we just fuck buddies?"He responded, leaving you speechless.You  don't know how to confront with your own feelings.

"Jimin,why do you keep asking for something that I don't even know the answers?"You thought to yourself before answering him again.

"No Jimin.. that's not what I mean.."You replied again,trying to find the best words to explain to him.You can see how hard he tried to get these 3 word out of you and you knew it but why can't you say it?

"Jimin... you're a dangerous man.. I'm nothing but a coward to even know my own feelings..Things would not get complicated if we didn't know each other right?Loving a dangerous man like you makes me scared, thinking... isn't there will be a high possibility that you might leave me?I don't think I'm brave enough to take the risks to give my heart to you."

"Why can't you just tell me that you love me? I've been waiting for all this while....but it seems like you don't plan to say it"He spoke again with his soft low voice and looked at you with those deep and soulful eyes.

It turns out,he really wanted you to say it,to admit your feelings but something in you hold you, it's your cowardness, thinking how dangerous it was to love a mafia boss.

"Jimin..I just told you that I felt safe around you and I wanted to be with you.. wasn't it enough?-"You replied back after taking a deep breath,looking at him while fidgeting your fingers a bit

"No.That's not enough.I felt very uncertain.Like you'd leave me anytime..."He cuts you off ,his anticipating eyes plastered on you.Those anticipating eyes makes you felt guilty for never being honest with your own feelings."You never said that you loved me...I really want to hear it from you,from the girl that I loved since I was a kid"He continued with his soft and low voice,sighing a little as he finally looked down and put his hands in his front pant pocket

"I....just... don't...know"You muttered and looked at the sea far below again instead of him,mentally praying that Jimin would stop bringing this topic up

Love is really a strong word...

-
Y/n POV

Eversince we came back from the cliff,Jimin seems like he's avoiding me.He don't even talk to me.Maybe I should give him some times? Obviously,he must be frustrated a lot and I can't blame him for some reasons.He didn't leave his room since then.He didn't even eat his dinner.Even when his hyungs are here right now,he didn't even bothered to leave his room

"Is he actually busy with his business??"I mumbled as I sat myself down on the couch joining the others after having our dinner.

"Y/n.. where is Jimin?I didn't see him since evening"Hoseok asked me as he gave me a space to sit beside him

"Oh..he is in his room right now.Probably busy with his works"I answered,faking a smile and continued to watch the tv but my mind messed up.

Physically,yes I'm here.But mentally, I'm with Jimin.I couldn't stop thinking about him.I got off of the couch as they all looked at me."Oh, I'm going to take some ice cream"I spoke,feeling the urge to say it since they all looked at me with those anticipating eyes.They nodded their head and I walked towards the kitchen.

"Was it love that I felt?"I mumbled,taking slow steps towards the kitchen.I can do anything so easily but why do love so hard?

(To be continued...)

A/n notes:If you were in this situation,would you be confused too?Loving a mafia isn't as easy as we all would think..Lol,if this is in real life,I think I might spend a whole decade to decide whether I would date him or not😅Anyways,thanks for reading and please vote💜🤗