Chapter 38:ENCOUNTER

Y/n POV

I slowly opened my eyes.My eyes wandering in the old building.

"Where am I?"I thought as I could felt my head felt heavy

"Ouch..."I groaned.That's when I realized I'm actually sitting on the chair with both of my hands and legs are being tied!."W-what is this?!"I shouted as I wriggled my body trying to escape but failed anyways.

"Oh.., you've woken up babygirl"A voice snapped me as the figure is now walking towards me with his people trailing him from behind.The lights were dimmed so I couldn't see his face clearly.The figure stopped right in front of me making me widened my eyes.

"YOU?!"I'm totally shocked by the fact that the flirty waiter whom I met that night is actually standing in front of me right now.

"Oh,you seemed so shocked..what an honour that you still remember me,long time no see..I miss you.."He answered and smirked as he raised my chin up a little more."I'm Jackson Wang,nice to meet you again Lee y/n.."He continued and run a finger on my chin.

"How did he know my name?"

I gritted my teeth and hissed, showing how disgusted I'm to be around him."H-how did you know my name?"I spoke,my heartbeat started to quickened out of fears

"How did I know your name?Well, you'll know it later"He answered and shot me his smug look

"Why are you doing this to me"I again spoke,gritting my teeth while looking at him with my disgusted look.

"Why? Because I wanted you"He answered while smirking and touched my hair to smell it."You smell nice as expected"He smirked,giving me those smug look and I'm totally freaking out.

"Don't touch me you jerk!"I snapped him in disgusted,trying to avoid his touch and he just laughed.

"Watch it" "I'll let you off this time because I like you"He responded as he went behind me and encircled his arms around my shoulder for a few seconds before standing in front of me again.I gasped out of fear,my lips trembled.

Though Jimin hurt me but why can't I hate him like how I hate this man over here?

"Just let me go!You despicable people!"I shouted trying to loosen the rope that tied my hands..One of his men stepped forward and grabbed my collar making me stand up as he gave me a death stare.

"You're quite tough."Jackson laughed, letting his men grabbing my collar.He then stepped closer and stood beside his subordinate who was grabbing my collar right now."Mark,let her go for now"He smirked looking at me and the man followed his order.

"You know what?Speaking of being despicable,your man is even more despicable than us!"He chuckled as he cupped my cheeks harshly and I gasped for air while staring sharply at him,it's impossible for me to fight him.

"Last time he alone beat us up until we passed out at the bar and see this scar? It's because of him"He continued and pointed at his neck.That's when I finally realized there was a cut scar on his neck.

"Hah!I thought you had a big feud.He alone beat you up until you passed out? That's because you people were useless!"I raised my voice a little, finally gathering my bravery back and I could see the flame in his eyes as he clenched his jaws.

"Can't you win over Park Jimin if you don't use such despicable tricks?"I continued as I gave a death stare at him.

"Bitch!Shut up!"He shouted and slapped me hard making me entirely fell on the floor.I couldn't keep my balance as both of my hands and legs are being tied.

"Ouch..."I groaned feeling the sharp pain on my cheeks and he kneel down on his left knee to reach my face level.

"That's what you get for testing my patience huh so if you don't want me to hurt you more then be a good girl for me"He smirked and cupped my cheeks harshly again making my silently gasped.

"Your boyfriend will come here and I'll let you see him for the last time because I'll kill him and you'll be mine"He continued as he got up.My heartbeats quickened as the word 'kill' passed through my ears

They wanted to kill Jimin if he comes here?Though I wanted to hate Jimin but I couldn't deny the fact that I'm actually hoping for him not to come here.

"..Jimin.. don't come here..."

"Scalawag.Scumbag.You already lost to Park Jimin when you used such dirty tricks.I'm telling you,Jimin won't come here"I retorted as I gritted my teeth

"Yes, he'll come here.I'm sure he will never let anyone take you away from him.I saw how much he cared for you and I'm sure he will come"He answered confidently as he again gave me his smug look

"If you think I'm the special someone to Jimin then you're wrong.I'm not his girlfriend,he has another girl"I chuckled,but why does my heart ache?

"Oh really? We'll see then"He laughed and smirked as he walked towards his table taking something out

He took his gun and walked towards me again who was still sitting on the floor,unable to get up."You see this gun?Too bad, you'll see how he might sacrifice his life for you today"He smirked and I'm completely losing for words,my heartbeats quickened,my lips trembled out of control.

"Why?Are you afraid now? You're afraid that your man might get killed?"He again spoke,noticing how my lips are trembling as I just looked down controlling my tears not to fall down.

"YOU USELESS BASTARDS..!"I shouted,letting my anger took over me and he pulled my hair making me clenched my jaws,groaning a little

"You've got guts now huh..looks like that lion gave a part of his bravery to his little girl"He pronounced while gritting his teeth as he gave me a death stare and I did the same,not blinking a bit.

He didn't loosen his grip on my hair,our death stare are getting tensed but a voice snapped us as the figure is walking towards us

"Jackson,control your anger young man.Don't ruin the plan"The familiar voice hits me.My eyes widened at the sight of the figure.

W-what...the..hell...is..going..on? I'm losing for words.

Jackson lets my hair go and got up to stand beside the figure who just came.

"I didn't know your so-called "daughter" got a big mouth now"Jackson clicked as he looked at the older man.

"Long time no see....my little daughter"The older man greeted me as he looked down at me with his smug look

"Dad.....?"I muttered as my widened eyes automatically getting teary.

My foster father as in Lee Hyung Sik is now in front of me with his mafia attire and he's with this Jackson guy...why are they together..?

(To be Continued...)

A/n notes:Dear readers,I wanted to let you guys know in advanced that I might not be able to update fast since I had an important exam coming so please understand..Anyways,thanks for reading and please votes💜🤗..