Chapter 43:WAITING FOR YOU

THIRD PERSON POV

"I sincerely apologized but only one of you is allowed to stay overnight with the patient.Please make your decision as you will have to leave soon"The nurse said as she slightly bowed, informing the rule to all of you.

Without hesitation you answered "I'll stay with him overnight".All of the boys are looking at you,sparing you their worried look knowing how depressed you are for these past few hours.

Namjoon and Seok Jin immediately looked at each other before glancing at the rest,all of them slightly nodded their head signalling that all of them should respect your decision to give you spend more times with Jimin although he was still unconscious.

"Alright,if that's so..we will leave then.."Yoongi said and patted your back as you were still looking at Jimin who was unconciously laying on the bed.

"Take care of him for us,y/n..and don't forget to take care of yourself too"Seok Jin said and smiled at you with full of concern as he gave you a warm hug.

"I think we should get going now..,we have a meeting to handle tomorrow"Jungkook spoke as the boys nodded before giving you a warm hug  each.

"Jimin...we need to go now,she will take care of you..we will visit you tomorrow morning"Taehyung said,standing beside Jimin bed talking with the unconcious figure as he smiled at him.

The nurses and the boys left the room,leaving you and Jimin alone in the room.

You sat on the chair as you hold his pale cold hands tightly.Seeing him in this state,just broke your heart into pieces.You couldn't bear it.

"Jimin... I'm sorry,I just realized how much I hurt you lately.... I'm sorry for being too blind"You chuckled but your eyes are getting teary,talking with his unconcious self.

You stared at the unconcious him as your head is flashing some scenario where you and him are arguing.

"-Y/N..why?why can't you appreciate me even for a second?Am I really that bad to you?Why can't you give me a chance to make up?!Am I really that low to you?I did everything possible just so I could win you back"

"-Am I that worthless in your eyes?"

You leaned your head on the small space beside him,your tears hit your temple everytime you recalled the happy and sad moments between the two of you.Your eyes slowly closed, spending the lonely night without having him cuddling with you,without him kissing you but only with him laying unconsciously with his pale skin.

-

(Next morning)

"Oh.. she's still sleeping"Taehyung spoke as soon as he spotted you who was still sitting on the chair while leaning her head on the small space beside Jimin.

"Why didn't she slept on the couch?"Namjoon shook his head,thinking how you chose you slept in that posture when there was a spacious couch in front of Jimin's bed.

"Shh.. don't say anything..she must be waiting for Jimin"Hoseok said in his tiny voice so he won't wake you up.

"...noona...."Jungkook woke you up as he lightly tapped your shoulder from behind. "

Y/n POV

"...noona..."A tiny voice woke me up from my dreamland making me turned my head to the voice,revealing the 6 boys with their formal suit.

They're probably are about to go to work after visiting...

"O-oh...you guys are here?"I spoke with my raspy voice as I wiped my eyes."Ouch..."I groaned a little as I could feel my body is aching.