Chapter 45: HIS RETURN

THIRD PERSON POV

"Would something change?...No it probably won't"

You tried your best to hold in your tears but as you looked at his unconcious self,your eyes started to get teary again and to be honest you hate yourself for being so weak.

You gripped his pale hands in yours."Why are you so mean Jimin?Just be nice and wake up already..."You began to talk to his unconcious self as your tears slowly rolled on your cheeks.His chest rised in a normal rate and his oxygen mask still covered his angelic face.

"I thought I would be okay without you by my side but I just realized...t-that.. I-I'm.. c-completely wrong.."You stuttered as you slowly sinked your head on the small space beside him while gripping his pale hands.

"I hurt you a lot..,I never appreciate your sincerity.. I-I'm..just too blind to even k-know my own feelings for you.."You continued as you raised your head slowly to look at him with your wet cheeks."Everyday,I asked myself if I like you..but I-I ..I think.. I-I've found..the..answer..now.."You gulped down,your tears are getting out of control.

Everyday you asked yourself about your own feelings because you were in doubt but little did you know..you didn't like him because you love him..the same feelings when you were kids, that's it.. you've loved him eversince you were kids but you are just too clueless to know such feelings.

Taking another gulp,you took his hands and kiss it."I-I..I think..I-I love you Jimin...a lot...eversince we were kids, it's the same feelings.. I'm just too scared to confront and admit it.I didn't even realize it till now.Looking at you like this makes me wanna fall and never get up.You set a love trap and I blindly fell into it..,how funny"You laughed a little but your tears are shedding more and more,telling everything what you really felt deep down inside,you felt terrible,lonely...

"This hurts me too much Jimin..to the point I don't even know how to confront it...can you hear me right now..?Yeah..I know you're not listening.."You cried even more as you looked at the floor,letting your tears hit it before raising your head to look at him again.

Still unable to raise your head,still trying to get yourself together,you finally uttered the words that he really wanted to hear from you."Though you can't hear me now nor can you talk to me now..I just want to say that,I love you Jimin..yes I love you a lot.."You tell his unconcious self without stuttering and hardly gulped down as you were still locking your eyes on the floor before looking at him again.

Finally,getting yourself together you raised your head to look at him.But when you do,your eyes meet with a tear that his shut eyes has let out.

You couldn't help but cry even more when you see his unconcious self is crying.Like he's been listening.Yes,he is listening to you,he can hear you but..he just couldn't talk to you.He finally heard those words that he really wanted to hear from you,the words that he's been waiting for you to say,the words he tried to get out of you.You know damn well that he really wanted to hear it from the first time he told you that he loves you but it's you who always ruined the moment because of your insecurity.

You wiped his drop of sorrow and smile softly at him as you said those three words again knowing he's actually listening to you right now."Yes Jimin,I love you.I really do"

As you finally lets it all out which is everything that has been piled up inside of you,you decided to sit on the couch instead.You stand up from your seat as you slowly let his hands go but then someone weakly grabbed the end of your shirt making you stopped whatever you wanted to do at that time.