Chapter 37:MISSING

Y/n POV

"Why Jimin..?Why did you do this to me?Why did you make me fall in love with you if you're going to leave me?...I put aside the fact that you're a dangerous man and accepted you sincerely but you cheat on me.."

I walked along the pedestrian road taking each steps soullessly.My phone kept ringing but I just ignored it knowing it was him.I couldn't help it but cried my eyes out.It's snowing too and the road is quite calm.

So, this is how betrayal taste...what a shame that out of all people,I have to give my heart to someone like him

"Stop now y/n.., don't cry for a bastard like him...maybe I should go back to where I'm belong to"I sighed to myself wiping my tears.I looked around just to notice how I'm actually alone in this area.No one is around but me,the sky is getting darker and the snow is falling heavily.

Damn!Where am I going to stay for now?!I don't have any money and I'm getting cold too.

I decided to sit at the bus stop, rubbing my hands together to keep the heat.My legs are freezing and so is my body.

"It-it's cold....I don't even have my sweater.."I mumbled while blowing and looked around to see if I can hitch hiking.

But then a van stopped in front of me,revealing few men in black.Gasp!They are not Jimin's people..!

"Hi...girl.."One of them spoke as they slowly walked towards me

"W-who..a-are..you guys...?!"I shouted as my voice start to shake.What do they want from me?!

"Well...you know it's dangerous for a little girl like you roaming around alone especially you...the girl that the lion adores a lot"The another one laughed and smirked as my feets took backwards steps trying to run

The lion...?

"I wondered what would that PARK FUCKING JIMIN felt if he knew we took his girl"They spoke and I'm totally freaking out.I tried to run but they grabbed my shirt.

"Where do you think you're going hmm?"They laughed and my body weaken as I could feel a sharp sting of a needle injected on my arms.

Jimin POV

"Y/n...please pick up your phone.....please..."I mumbled as I kept pressing the call button on my phone's screen.My eyes didn't leave the side road as I drove my car with slow speed,searching for her in the midst of snow.

"Aish...just where are you?The snow is falling heavily.." I'm getting worried of her

Eversince she ran off from my building,I've been roaming around searching for her but still couldn't find her.I drove with slow speed hoping I might spot her walking on the road.

I called her countless times but to no avail.I put my phone back in my pocket,slowly dying in frustration.

"Y/n...why don't you let me explain..?"I sighed,recalling what has happened in my head.

FLASHBACK

"Jimin Oppa...

......I miss you"She suddenly said and joined me on the couch making me unconciously rolling my eyes

"Why aren't you back yet?What are you doing here"I snapped her before she talked more as she sat herself down beside me,too close for just business partners.

"Oppa..I decided to stay a little longer just because I want to see you more..you haven't change a bit aren't you?Why are you still so cold with me?"She pouted and gripped my arms and leaned her head on my shoulder.