Chapter 24:THE KISS

Y/n POV

"Woah..it feels so good!"I put my thumb up while eating the foods that I ordered.Thankfully,it was another waiter who served us the foods otherwise,it would be awkward.

"Eat a lot.. you're too skinny"Jimin spoke with his teasing tone as he took a bite of his lobsters.We enjoyed the foods while talking and laughing together.

Time flies so fast that it just felt like yesterday when I despise him so much.It just felt like yesterday when I begged my ass off to him just so he would send me back to my parents.And today,he was the same man who makes my heart flutters,the same man who makes me feel safe whenever he's around me.The same man who said he loves me more than anything.The same man who would never hesitate to protect me,the same man who is now in front of me that makes me felt the warmth and the same man that I asked to stay with me always.It's just incredible how the universe has turned everything in just a blink of eyes.

"Y/n...I have something to give you"He finished his foods and took the napkin to wipe his mouth.He,then put a paper bag on the table.

"What is it?"I asked and wiped my mouth too as I finished eating.

"Open it"he smiled as I immediately took the paper bag to check what's inside.

"A new phone?"my eyes widened and he smiled

"It's for you.I just remembered that I didn't buy you a phone.I didn't buy you a phone"he replied and continued ..."because I'm afraid that you might try to run away from me..I felt very uncertain but now I think I need to trust you.. you'll stay with me right?"

"I'll stay with you Jimin..I won't leave you again.."I answered and smiled at him. "Thank you for the phone"

"Anything for you..you know what?Even if I had to trade the whole galaxy just for you,I would do it.."He spoke and looked into my eyes.

Basically,he meant he would sacrifice anything for me...hmm..

I could feel my cheeks is burning as we stared into each other souls.I quickly came up with another conversation to break our eye contact.I couldn't hold it anymore, I'm getting lost in his eyes.

"Jimin-ahh..on the day when you kidnapped me,I remember that I got a call from an unknown number..was it you?"I started just to break the eye contact that we just made so it won't be awkward.

"Yeah...it was me.."he replied,short and simple.He folded his arms on his chest while staring at me

Damn!He was really staring at me this time and he didn't even bother to hide it!

"B-but..how..did..you..get..my number?"I stuttered as I could feel my heartbeat is racing

"I thought you remember when I told you Taehyung was the hacker"He replied and poured the wine into his glass.

"No..way...he hacked my social media account?!"

"Yeah..he did because I told him to"He sipped his wine casually as I just shook my head.

"Anyways, it's good now that you trust me enough to give me a phone."I continued "Ah!Jimin-ahh,how come you didn't have a phone house?"I asked again

"You're curious about everything"he chuckled before answering "I didn't have one because I didn't need it."
I just made an 'O' shape sign with my mouth

"Y/n..wanna dance with me?"he offered and took out his hands while smilling.I immediately took his hands and we walked to the empty space.We got into the position and he leads me to the dancing moves.

THIRD PERSON POV

Both of started to dance with the romantic music in the background.Flower scent filled in the place.His hand wrapped around your waist as his other hand gripped your hand.You put your other hand on his shoulder.Dancing in a slow motion making you feels like you're a princess who is dancing with the charming prince.He puts both of his hands around your waist as he swung your body and you wrapped your hands around his neck.He,then pulled your body towards him making your face were just inches apart with each other,your nose tip joint together as you raised your head to look at him and he looked down at you.Both of your hands were still around his neck as his hands were also still on your waist.The atmosphere turned warm,your heartbeat is racing like crazy.There were just two of you in the place.Both of you stayed in that position as you could see Jimin is tilting his head slowly.

He was about to kiss you and you didn't stop him at all.

He closed his eyes and you did too.You could feel he slammed his lips on yours,he kissed you softly.His warm touch,his cologne and the alcohol scent mixed so well that it drives you crazy.You slowly falled into his kiss as you could feel his grip on your waist tightened.He pulled you closer to him while enjoying your lips together.You opened your mouth and he doesn't waste the time to explore your mouth.You could taste the grape wine he took earlier.Your tongue played together as the sloppy kiss now turn into the hot kiss.You couldn't opened your eyes,your breath mingle together sending shiver in your spine.His left hand that was once gripped your waist now made it ways to your nape and to your chest.He touched your chest in slow motion but you stopped him because you were afraid that you two might lose the control tonight.

"J-jimin...stop it now"You broke the kiss while panting heavily,seeking for the air as he did the same.

"Y/n..."he spoke while breathing heavily,he rested his forehead on yours as his fingers run through your hairs. "I'm s-sorry...I shouldn't have do this to you"He continued,cupping your face. "I ruined your lipstick"He wiped the side of your lips with his thumb

Jimin actually didn't intend to do those things to you but he just couldn't control himself when he saw you.That sexy lips of yours makes him feels such things.Your body against him makes him feels like he wanted to do everything for you.He wanted to show his love to you but he just decided to do it only if you gave him your permission.But tonight,he kinda lost his control and he actually felt glad that you stopped him because he also didn't know how you both will end up tonight if you didn't stop him.He always failed to control himself when it comes to you.He wanted to make love to you when you're ready and wanted to make you feel special because he regret it so much for raping you before.He doesn't want to do it just to use you for his lust desire.If he were to have sex with you,he wanted it to be the most special moment between the two of you and not just some one night stand.

"J-jimin....ex-excuse..me"You excused yourself as you took your handbag with you.Your face reddened,your heartbeats were still racing.You couldn't control yourself.

"Y/n..where are you going?"

"I-I need to go to the restroom"You replied not even looking at him,your shyness takes over you.He obviously noticed it and he just chuckled as you immediately ran towards the restroom with your handbag.

You need to put your lipstick back since he just ruined it with his kiss.

-

You put on your lipstick as you looked at yourself in the mirror.You touched your lips as the scenario of him kissing you played in your head."How do I face him now?"You asked yourself."Let's just act as if nothing happened"You exhaled and inhaled deeply as you fixed your hair.You took your handbag and went out of the restroom.

You walked in the hallway.But then,someone grabbed your wrist swiftly and slammed your back on the wall in the corner.You tried to shout but he cupped your mouth

"Don't worry babygirl...no one is here..."he whispered right into your ears.

Your eyes widened as you looked at the figure who was trapping you with his arms on the either side of your head

"YOU?!"

(To be Continued...)

A/n notes:..What am I even writing?Lol😂😂anyways,thanks for reading and please vote..🤗💜.. what's going to happen in the next chapter??Gotta see what's going to happen next!