a f t e r w o r d

I could never say this enough times, but thank you. Thank you for reading, thank you for sticking with me till the end, for all the comments that have made my days multiple times, for helping me believe I can actually write something worth reading.

Writing Bridges did teach me a lot. I learnt not only the details and styles of writing and formatting, but also about myself. Readers like you urged me to delve deeper and pen down my most vulnerable, loneliest, darkest, scary, and uncertain thoughts and take them in my stride, to not be afraid of putting these bits of me out in the open, helped me find acceptance, taught me perspectives and shared experiences that I needed. I met people who had the same thinking as mine, as well as those with different viewpoints, and to say that I gathered and experienced a lot would probably be an understatement. Writing is my way of dealing with stuff that interests and bothers me, and I found here an outlet for my thoughts and emotions, and the chance to share it with others - it made me feel a little less alone.

I request you to stick around just a little longer and answer these questions - it would really mean a lot to me if you take the time to do so.

♾ What are your feelings after completing this book? What's the impact(if any) that Bridges will have upon you?
Was there any instance when you felt that reading helped you, or you could relate to a piece on an extremely inner level, did any poem place a smile upon you face?

♾ Which was your favourite piece(s) from the book. Do take out a moment and go through the contents again. I kind of want to know which of my writings are the good ones so that I can focus more on building my approach towards those lines and learn to write better :)

♾Do you have any suggestions /feedback /critical comments? I really really need to know all the places I've made mistakes and the ways I can be better - be it the titles, formatting, content, style, punctuation, cover or anything else, so please pour in your take on the book(and feel free to drop by constructive criticism, I'm not gonna bite :)

♾If you really loved this book, I would feel honored if you choose to share it. Also, tag someone - just one person, who you think would enjoy reading Bridges.

For me, I think Bridges did give me what I wanted when I published it - I now know that we all, are essentially the same at the core, and our basic needs and desires and problems match, they just manifest themselves in different forms, and all it takes is a bit of sharing and soul searching to realise how we are all connected.
I hope that I succeeded in building the Bridges that I wanted to when I started this book.
Now let's walk them together!