d o ▪24▪

I've learnt one thing that you should never do something 'cause you're supposed to, or you've been told , or you've heard it's essential, or you've seen others doing it, or it is expected from you, or you wanna brag about it like others (rephrase- you'll be ashamed of admitting the other way round) or any other reason which can't fully convince you and your heart. Do it because you want to. Measure yourself against your own expectations, be careful to shield them from the world's. You're the one who should decide how and what to do, don't let any of these society's ideas dictate that.

A/N:Picked up my old journal, and now I'm on a roll, hopefully will update more in the next few days.
I wasn't sure about posting these, but owed it to my one year younger self !
And by the way, this one was a very practical lesson I learnt last year: after stressing the whole year about my tenth board exams and telling myself all that had to be done, there was this time when I realised I couldn't, couldn't cover all of those practice papers and extra books. But I also reaslised that they weren't really necessary, it was all the hype that they were. Anyways, are you guys genuinely interested in knowing my stories and the inspirations behind my pieces, 'cause it sounds boring hehe, listening to me rambling and ranting about stuff.