t i r e d ▪15▪

I'm tired of wishing that you are the one who messages me a Good Morning to brighten my day; I want to wake up to your late night texts again; I want you to call me up and ask how my day actually went. I'm tired of keeping all those jokes,stories and gossips to just myself. I'm tired of reading our old texts and wistfully smiling 'cause there aren't any new. I'm tired of your one-word answers to my intensely long rants. I'm tired of being the one who always texts first, who still calls even after you don'tpick up thrice, who worries that you're upset when you don't. I'm tired of hoping that you would change this time.

I'm tired of asking myself why you can't seem to find time for me. I'm tired of hating myself for letting your ignorance ruin my days. I'm tired of wanting to silently understand my screams. I'm tired of making excuses to myself for your strange behaviour and absence. I'm tired of thinking why you've changed.

I'm tired of dropping hints that I'm not fine, that I need you. I'm tired of these tears which soak my pillow when I think of what we used to be. I'm tired of wondering whether you've stopped caring. I'm tired of being the only one to comfort myself. I'm tired of telling myself to stop caring 'cause I can't .

I'm tired of missing you.

Come back.

Please.

A/N: Cried while writing this.