5 Years Later - 1

Hello my dear lovely readers... 

Here comes the first three shot. Hope you all like it and shower your love on it. Please do let me know your opinion on it through your valuable comments. Please ignore the grammatical errors. No proof reading done. 

Changes 

Same as per the plot of IMMJ 2 till Vihaan asks Riddhima for a date where he discloses himself to be Vansh.

Story will be 5 years after a month from the date night of vihaan and Ridhima. Flash backs will be in italics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun rays were peeking through the gaps in the curtains and were trying hard to disturb the sleep of the 6 ft tall person sleeping with frowns on his face. The alarm blared in the room waking him from his not so peaceful sleep. It has become his routine since the last 5 years. Waking up in the morning with a disturbed sleep and becoming more of an workaholic day by day. Giving a glance to the portrait above the bed, he moved towards the washroom to get ready and kickstart the day. 

One more day without her, a day without her sassy and witty replies, a day without her handmade food, a day without her glares, a day without her confessing her undying  love towards him, a day without her stubbornness, a day with him missing her a bit more than yesterday.

After taking his shower, he entered in his room to get dressed and looked at himself in the mirror only to see his reflection which was no different from the old Vansh Raisinghania except dark circles around his eyes due to his disturbed sleep and with a little thin frame due to his skipped meals. 

Vansh giving himself a glance moved towards the dining area for breakfast and to meet his family. As usual everyone were seated and waiting for him so that they could start their breakfast. One thing which they started in the recent years, everyone dining together at least 2 meals a day with no office work on table. It was purely family time. 

Goodmorning bhai (brother)/ Vansh wished everyone.

Good morning everyone wished Vansh and was about to take his seat when dadi (Grandmother) was signaling him something. Vansh understanding what dadi was saying looked towards his left to see his lovely niece Samaira who right now was sporting a grumpy look 

"What happened to my princess?" asked Vansh looking at the 5 yr old.

"I don't want to go school." 

This has become a routine now a days. Sammy always complaining on not attending the school. Reason Sammy never made friends in the school and so going to school was boring according to her. As usual with Vansh and everyone pampering her she agreed to attend the school today. 

While having breakfast Vansh received a call and after ending the call he announced to the family about him bagging a new project for which he had to move to Mumbai till the completion of project which mostly would take around 7 months.

"Vansh, what is this beta(son)? How can you stay alone in Mumbai for 7 months ? No I can't let you go alone. Even I will accompany you"  said dadi

"Dadi its just for 7 months and I would be visiting you guys in the weekends and whenever I get a  chance" said Vansh trying to convince dadi.

"No Vansh you hardly take care of yourself here in the presence of the family. No No, not happening even I will accompany you" said dadi.

Vansh sighed and looked at his sisters for help but it was more useless as Sia stated that even she would accompany him and now even Sammy started saying even she would accompany him making it all the more difficult for him. As the last nail in coffin, even Ishani stated that it would be a nice change for the family as its been a long time they had a vacation. Vansh and Angre tried to make them understand that it was work related trip but they were adamant and finally it was decided that everyone except Rudra chacha and Chanchal chachi will go to Mumbai and after few days they would return leaving Vansh, Angre, Dadi and Sia.