5 Years Later - 5

Hello, my lovely readers...

Here comes the last shot. Thanks for voting and commenting.

Please ignore grammatical errors as no proofreading is done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One year later

Ang: Bhai where are you lost. It's time, Ahana is waiting for you. We have to hurry up.

Van: Haa let's move or else she will literally kill me today.

Ish: Ahana is really mad at you bhai. Move fast.

All three of them moved downstairs where all the Raisinghania's were waiting for them.

Aha: What were you doing? I have been waiting for you for the past 30mins. Being a girl I got ready faster than you. 

Van: Oh My Gosh... You are looking pretty Ahana. And I was on a call. Sorry, but it was important.

Aha: Seriously, Is it more important than the marriage.

Van: Yes madam. It is. Now, who is being late? Come on let's move to our destination.

Aha(nervously): Okay move.

Van: Ahana relax, everything is going to be fine. Okay. Now take a deep breath and try to relax.

Aha: Hmmm

All the Raisinghania's along with Ahana moved towards the Hotel where the marriage was going to take place.

Dadi's Pov:

I am really happy today. My god has heard my prayers and granted all my wishes. Ahana wanted Vansh to do her Kanyadaan as her elder brother. In this one year, many things changed. But all the changes were for good. My family got big, with few more relations to handle and few more responsibilities to share, few more memories to cherish and, lots and lots of happiness to enjoy.

It was really hard to move from Delhi to Mumbai, leaving the house where I had spent all my life, where I came first as the daughter-in-law of the Raisinghania's, where I gave birth to my kids and embraced parenthood then, my kids growing years, their marriage, their kids, my husband's death, my elder son and daughter-in-law's death, my Vansh marriage, everything. It was like I have lived all phases of my life in that house and suddenly moving out from there was not at all easy. But if it's about my Vansh and Riddhima's happiness then I could do it. I would be happy if my family is happy. 

I have never seen my Vansh this happy in all his life. It felt as if Riddhima just made him breathe and live again. And now I would be at peace. 

Riddhima's Pov:

Sha: Raisinghania's are here. 

Vir: Thank god or else I don't know what I would have done with Atharva. This man is going crazy. I have never seen anyone getting this crazed for their marriage.

Rid: Excuse me, Did you see yourself on your marriage day? then speak about being crazed. You literally went nuts on your d-day.

Adv: Exactly. I mean who the hell drives to their own wedding man. I know getting married to the girl you love is amazing. But I have never seen a groom drive to their own wedding.

Even I have never seen. Now that I remember it was really hilarious. A month ago Viren got married to the love of his life Sia. He was so excited about getting married to Sia that in his excitement he literally took his car and drove off to the venue leaving everyone behind. I was really happy for Sia cause Viren was the best. They confessed to each other their love and were in a relationship for about a few months before tying the knot last month. And now even Atharva decided to get married to Ahana. Everything still feels surreal to me after that day year ago.