A New Life - 7

Hello, my lovely readers...

I thought to complete it in this part. But then due to writing in both hindi and english it became lengthy and I had to make it into two parts. Next part will be coming in a day or two.

Thank you so much each of you for voting and your lovely comments. I am thankful for your feedback guys. I am really happy knowing that you all loved this story. Enjoy reading.

Please ignore grammatical errors as no proofreading is done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Van(smirking): Sweetheart, anjaan logon ke bare mein hume fikar nahi karni hain. Tum kuch samajthi hi nahi ho.

(smirking): [Sweetheart, we shouldn't think too much about strangers. You never understand things like this.]

Van(to Riddhima): Sweetheart, mujhe lagtha hain hume ab andar chalni chahiye. Dekho bohat der se hum yaha khuli hawa main aur bacche bimar pad jayenge. Chalo andar. Dadi aap bhi chaliye andar, itni der tak khada hona aap keliye bhi achi nahi hain. Siya, Samir chalo.

(to Riddhima): [Sweetheart, I think we should move inside now. See we have been standing here for a long time and even the kids would fall sick with this wind. Come on let's move inside. Dadi, even you come inside. Standing for so long isn't good for you as well. Siya, Samir move.]

Rid(confusedly): Par Vansh, Ishani woh...

(confusedly): [But Vansh, Ishani...]

Cutting her Vansh again spoke

Van(a bit serious and firmly): Riddhima maine kaha na andar chalo. Aur waise bhi hume ajnabiyon ke mamle mein nahi ghusna chahiye. Ridhansh ko bhi jaldi zukaam hoti hain aur agar tumhari ladle ke bare mein soch sochkar tum puri asmaan zameen ek kardogi. Jaldi chalo andar.

(a bit serious and firmly): [Riddhima, I said to move inside right. And also I don't think we should interfere in strangers' issues. See even Ridhansh will fall sick real quickly and then thinking about your darling son you will make sure the earth touches the sky with your worry. Come on let's move faster.]

Ridh(to Vansh, showing his hands asking him to take him in his arms): Papa, papa.

(to Vansh, showing his hands asking him to take him in his arms): [Papa, papa.]

Van(to Ridhansh, taking him in his arms): Aaja Mera baccha.

(to Ridhansh, taking him in his arms): [Come on my champ]

Vansh smilingly took Ridhansh in his arms from Riddhima. As already he had Riva in his arms he slowly took him in his arms handling both the kids and moved inside silently. After reaching the room Vansh didn't want to converse with Riddhima regarding Ishani and spoil his mood so instead, he chose to spend his time playing with his kids. Whereas Samir, Siya were in their own trance.

Riddhima understood that Vansh wasn't willing to speak to her regarding Ishani and understanding where he was coming from she didn't want to spoil his mood for now and she also understood looking at his reaction that he knew about Ishani and hid it from her. Not only him but also Angre and Sanju knew about him. At least she understood that from the conversation she heard back there in the garden between Angre, Sanju, and Ishani. She had no clue how much did Siya and Samir know because Siya seemed to be pretty shocked as Riddhima.

If Sanju had hidden it from her that clearly means either Samir or Vansh should have asked her to hide it from her and she pretty much is sure it had to be Vansh, at least she knew that much about her grumpy man. Suddenly she heard the bawling of her son which brought her out from her trance. Letting the topic slide, she focused on her kids now who were ready to start with their fight. As usual, both of them wanted to play with the same toy. No matter how many toys they had at the end they still fought to play with the same toy. Mostly it was Riva snatching from Ridhansh. Many times Riddhima thanked God for making them a girl and a boy instead of the same gender. What would she do if they fought for the same girl or boy in the future, if they were of the same gender. Riva was becoming more stubborn with all the pampering of her papa and mamu. Taking a deep breath she moved to her kids and realized that Vansh moved to another room where Dadi was there. Samir and Siya might have moved to Samir's room.