Note

Hello my lovely readers

 I am really very sorry for the delay. I was not able to login into my account for the past few days due to some issue and finally when I was able to do it again, I had my close cousin's wedding to attend and I didn't take my laptop because I wasn't going to get any spare time to write or upload. The moment I was back home, I started writing and am uploading Retard love. I will also be updating the next part of the Standing strong, ut this will be the last update or last second update till October first week guys and I am really very sorry for this, but I have my exam coming in September and I have to focus completely on my exam and will not be able to write. I am actually trying but at present, I feel completely exhausted mentally and physically. I have not replied to many people who have messaged me in this month and my apologies guys but it wasn't like I was ignoring or something. As said my account wasn't opening. Also, I will update Standing strong next part by today and will give replies to your comments after October first week. 

You guys have kept supporting me irrespective of my late updates and late replies and I am really grateful to all of you and hope you would be continuing the same even after my break. Please pray for my exam to go well guys. Hope everyone's in good health and stay safe. Bye guys.