Major sir - 2

Hello, my lovely readers...

I want to thank all the readers for giving your time for my book and appreciating it. It really means a lot guys. Thanks for voting and commenting.

I am really sorry for being extremely late for posting this late due to many reasons. I already wrote and had to rewrite again as I myself was not satisfied with how it went. Even now I am not satisfied up to the mark, but nevertheless, I had to update so did it. 

Please ignore grammatical errors as no proofreading is done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback continues

Moving a step back, Riddhima spoke a bit louder this time with a huge smile on her face making all the cadets look in their direction with their jaws dropped.

Rid: I said, I like you, Major sir.

Vansh stood rooted while the mouths of the cadets were wide open. Never in his entire life, Vansh encountered such a crazy declaration. Heck, he didn't even have an encounter with girls, let alone any declarations and confessions. He didn't understand how is he supposed to react to her. Even before he could say something, giving a huge smile she moved from there and Vansh was back to his serious stance. That night Vansh informed Aryan about his weird encounter with the crazy girl but not her name. 

A few days later

Vansh forgot about the incident with Riddhima. Aryan took Vansh along with him to meet Sejal at the old age home where she stays and takes care of.

Van: So your Sejal works in an oldage home?

Ary: No. She is a party planner and works in an event management company. The old age home belongs to Sejal's parents. Their house is next to the old age home. But after work, Sejal and her best friend take care of everyone in the old age home. You know they like to entertain them and make them happy.

Van: She seems to be good.

Ary: Trust me Vansh, she is one in a million.

They both reach the old age home but Aryan gets a call so he signs Vansh to move forward saying he will be back in a minute. Vansh looking at the place slowly wanders taking in the beauty of the old age home which definitely doesn't look like one with its ground and a large garden spread out which is shared between a beautiful small and cozy house next to the old age home. Might be Sejal's house, thought Vansh. But he was confused to see that there was another medium-sized house next to the small one, which was also sharing a part of the garden. Everything over there was scenic with a beautiful garden full of flowers, fresh air and he actually liked this place. He felt refreshing over here. It kind of gave off a happy and positive vibe. Most of all he loved the small house which looked pleasing and as a sweet dream house. It had a small little flowing fountain at a corner which opened into a little manmade pond with a few lotuses in it. There were parrots in a cage and rabbits jumping in the garden. He was going towards the house when all of a sudden he felt someone behind him and turned only to see the same smiling face of the crazy girl.

Rid: Good evening, Major sir.

Vansh was taken aback by her and even before he spoke he saw Aryan coming towards them. Aryan slowly came and closed her eyes.

Rid: Good evening Aryan sir.

Vansh though, for a second thought she was Sejal watching Aryan close her eyes but again remembered her name wasn't Sejal. It was something else.