Major sir - 5

Hello, my lovely readers...

First of all, I am really thankful for all the support you guys have showered upon me through commenting and your votes. Also for waiting this long for my story. Heartfelt thanks to all of you.

As promised I am here with the fifth and last part of Major sir. Today the journey of Major sir comes to an end here. 

When I first made an announcement of writing one-shots (though I never wrote a one-shot😂 )and asked if anyone wanted any stories, @aushadhi asked me for an Army wala one shot. Here you go, though I promised a on-shot but I ended it up with a five-shot. Thank you for waiting this long. I literally took five months to complete this story, posting each shot in each month from Feb to June. Starting from first chapter in feb to the last chapter in june. Hope you like it reached your expectations dear. 

Guys, I tried a different way of finishing my story and hope you all like it. 

Please ignore grammatical errors as no proofreading is done.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three years later

(seems like three-year leaps have become my favorites subconsciously, nevermind though)

Boy 1(irritated): Get off my back you idiot, I am telling you to stop irritating me Ri.

Boy 2(smirking): Or else what will you do Ro? You can't even complain to Papa, he won't be coming back home tonight. (laughing) And annoying you is like oxygen to my body and brain.

Roh(smirking): Really, so is calling you Chotu to me.

Riv(scrunching his face): Stop calling me that Ro. I will complain to mumma.

Roh(laughing): Awww, Mamma's boy got angry. Go, go and complain.

The younger one zoomed into the kitchen screaming for his mumma.

Riv(irritated face): Mumma, see Ro is again calling me Chotu, ask him not to call me that.

Rid(smile): Okay, I will but now stop making faces and go call your brother. Dinner is ready. I have cooked your favorite, now go hurry up.

Rivaan ran back into the room to call Rohan. Both of them came back after washing their hands.

Riv: Mamma, it's aloo methi. I don't like it. Yuckk.

Roh(sighing): Riv you know right you have to open all the lids and check before you open your mouth.

With tantrums and their bickerings, the dinner was done and Riddhima took them to their bedroom. Making them sleep in their respective beds and telling them stories, she made the kids sleep and moved to her room. Opening her drawer, she took out a diary and started writing it.

In the past three years, life has really been blissful with them getting being able to adopt both Rohan and Rivan officially as theirs. Her own little and simple family. After the adoption, Rohan was officially known as RohanRaj Vansh Raisinghania, Raj being the name of Rohan's biological father. The couple wanted Rohan to carry his both father's names and ended up with it. They have also collected his father's belongings and stored them safely as his father's memoirs for Rohan and thought of giving him once Rohan was able to understand everything, maybe probably in his twenties. And the little monkey was named Rivaan Vansh Raisinghania.

Few months after the adoption Riddhima and Vansh got hitched in a traditional marriage, following all the rituals with both Aryan's parents from Vansh's side and Sejal's parents from Riddhima's side. The functions were held in the old age home itself as the couple wanted the old age home people to take part in their wedding which was quite eventful. Her Major sir now is a completely changed man with amazing humor and comic timing. He was relieved from the shackles of his past and was actually a free bird. To be honest, Riddhima never for once imagined her Major sir to be a romantic but it turns out that not only was he a hopeless romantic but also a cuddly bear who would always cuddle her. Their lives were on an uphill and it became even better when Rohan coming out completely from his trauma was being able to speak properly. His first words were as usual PAPA. One day to the therapy session only Vansh accompanied Rohan and while both of them were returning back home, Vansh stopped in the middle to buy some fruits when he received a call from one of his colleagues. He was so serious about the call that he didn't notice a vehicle coming in the opposite direction which was noticed by Rohan. The sight itself brought such fear into the boy that he realized even him running wouldn't help his father on time and the helplessness he felt with the pain of losing Vansh caused him to scream loudly with agonizing pain. He was out from the car and screamed so loudly that Vansh was so rooted to his place hearing him scream Papa for the first time. It overwhelmed him and he saw the boy running in his direction and much to their luck the vehicle turned into another lane. Rohan ran and hugging Vansh tightly kept crying when one of the vendors informed Vansh about the vehicle. Hugging Rohan back Vansh tried to console but the boy was neither ready to leave him nor stop crying. Finally, Vansh had to forcefully separate the boy and took him back to the hospital and the doctor informed him that it was very normal. As Rohan had lost his voice due to trauma, seeing Vansh in such a position triggered him and forced him to bring his voice back. The family was so happy on learning that Rohan's voice was back. The doctor suggested the same shock therapy once for Rivaan and by god's grace it worked out. They created something similar to this with Riddhima replacing Vansh and Rivaan replacing Rohan. Slowly even Rivaan got his voice back but slowly and his first word was Mumma. And once the boys became fine, the little beautiful house became a war zone with screaming and bickerings. It was mostly Rivaan, also known as the little monkey by everyone. He was never a silent kid. Once the orphanage authorities had come to check on Rivaan and Rohan. They were shocked would be an understatement, not only did the two boys started speaking but also enjoying their childhood like the way they actually had to made the authorities very happy. They didn't know much about Rohan but they knew their Chotu who once used to silently stare at everyone was now screaming, jumping, pranking, playing, and most of everything living happily. Appreciating the couple for their immense efforts of truly becoming their parents they left without a complaint.