A New Life - 5

Hello, my lovely readers...

Thank you so much each of you for voting and your lovely comments. I am thankful for your feedback guys. I am really happy knowing that you all loved this story. Enjoy reading.

And I am really sorry for not replying to all your comments. I seriously am not getting time, but will make sure to reply to all of your comments asap. 

Please ignore grammatical errors as no proofreading is done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks after her delivery, Angre was divorced from that brat and she didn't stop there. After leaving the mansion she was ready to sell the shares of the company and in a span of 2 weeks, even Aryan decided to sell of his shares when Angre introduced a childhood friend of his, Samir. Samir Deshmukh, a self-made businessman. Angre didn't want the company to go into other hands and hence requested him. Samir, instantly bonded with me, though as a sister that was something that didn't end well with my overprotective and possessive husband. In the first few months after the delivery, it was really difficult for every one of us. As I and my husband were completely on our toes, credits to our little devils. Truly they were the little devils, who kept sleeping the entire day calmy and kept crying the entire night. And I and my husband literally had to do the night duty. Sometimes Siya was of great help. And Angre, though was showing as if he is fine but we knew he wasn't. Once Vansh told me during my pregnancy about his silent love towards that brat for years. By the time, we realized Angre was slowly slipping into depression and the companies were on the verge of bankruptcy. VR Mansion was at stake, but that didn't bother anyone except Dadi. Well, Angre was not in the sense to realize anything. And the amazing Raisinghania's chose to leave everything and went away. Thankfully Samir stepped in and handled VR Sea sports and Angrey's PI agency along with his own business while Vansh handled Angrey. Angre actually took a complete break and was helping me babysitting the babies. Slowly our little devils made him forget his pain but I knew he needed professional help and I booked an appointment for him in the same hospital where I worked. Well, to Angre's shock his therapist turned out to be Sanju, Sanjana Deshmukh, one and only sister of Samir Deshmukh. Both the siblings lost their parents in their teenage years and had struggled hard to achieve what they have today.

It took some time but then slowly Angre was able to open up to her and the results were good in fact wonderful. While Vansh made strategies and presentations that could convince the sponsors who wanted to back out from VR Sea sports, Samir implemented them. After a tough phase of few months, VR Sea sports was back to its glory with the trio's efforts.

Well while working hard these days, all the three men bonded together really well. And Sanju bonded really well with me and Siya. Sanju was like another sister to us. She used to come sometimes along with Angre after the session and babysit the kids. When the men were busy we used to have girls' chilled-out party and at one such party we got to know Angre was Sanju's first crush, and she used to like him a lot and even Samir was aware of this. But he made his sister understand that like or love couldn't be forced and she slowly distanced herself from Angre. Slowly, I saw the changes not only in Angre when he was with Sanju but also with Samir when there was Siya. After few months, Samir dared to ask Siya out and both of them clicked together but Samir wanted to let Sanju settle first before him and finally, after a year, Angre asked her out himself and though it was a bit difficult for Sanju as she didn't want to be a rebound to him and slowly both the couples started dating and are still dating. I and Vansh are really happy for the four of them. "Even if we had searched with a magnifying glass, we couldn't get a better person for Siya" were the exact words from Vansh which made me shocked to the core. Given the fact he keeps sulking when Samir is with us. Vansh though loved Samir but would get irritated with his lovey-dovey behavior with me, his princess, or his sister and on the other end, Samir knowing this fact to irritate Vansh all the more would exaggerate in front of him. But nevertheless, we all became a true family. We may fight with each other in the future, just like a normal family but those fights would only strengthen our bonds and not some back-stabbing ones. After the Raisinghania's left and everything settled Dadi asked us to return back to VR Mansion but, Vansh clearly denied it stating that he would never again step into that mansion of Raisinghania's. He said, he would build a homely mansion this time where his true family resides and asked would Dadi come and stay along with us. Dadi agreed to it and before she could shift, Raisinghania's were back. Now coming to our most importantly, loved ones. Our little devils. Our baby girl went completely on her father. You can say she is a mini photocopy of Vansh. Riva Raichand, the only features she got from me are my hair, smile, and my little button nose as my husband says. Other than those things everything is from her father, from physical features to anger, love, humor, and everything. Then my prince, Ridhansh Raichand, is equally blended with both of our features. Well calm, sweet, and goody-two-shoes like his Mumma and temper tantrums like his Papa. He has his hair, eyes, lips, skin tone, and probably body from his father. And then the charming smile and innocent looks from Mumma. And when it comes to pampering, well except Mumma and Sanju maasi, everyone is hell-bent on spoiling them and the list starts from the mamas, that is Angre and Samir, not to forget Papa, bua, and their Badi dadi too. Dadi also requested Vansh to keep the surname of the Raisinghania's but his reply was.