Sweet and Sour - 1

Hello, my lovely readers...

Here comes the fifth story of my book. I have written this almost at the time of A New life but it took me time to complete the first part changing it many times. Hope you will enjoy it. 

I want to thank all the readers for giving your time for my book and appreciating it. It really means a lot guys. Thanks for voting and commenting.

Please guys inline comments.

Please ignore grammatical errors as no proofreading is done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changes

This plot starts from the moment Vihaan entered VR Mansion to stop the marriage of Riddhima with Kabir.

A brief story before the marriage with changes. So after Vansh's fake death, Riddhima was completely broken but gathering herself she stood strong for the family and punish her Vansh and Siya's culprits. But then she gets to know the entire Kabir and Anupriya fiasco, then they electrocuted her and she found Vansh's look-alike and asks him to help her out for which he demands money from her. She stumbles upon a person who helps her out by giving her the money she needed to pay for Vihaan. She gives money and then later before marriage goes to check Vihaan and to make sure their plan was going according to the plan, but she finds neither Vihaan nor the cash bag. Thinking she has been betrayed and losing the last hope. Dejectedly Riddhima moved back and then something happens. After some time, she enters the mansion and sits in her place. From where Anupriya drags her to mandap and then while taking the pheras, Vihaan/ Vansh makes an entry.

The starting scene will be the same as I want to make few slight changes and lay a foundation to continue my story. You guys might find it as a boring or a repeat of the show but guys I want to clear few things, make few changes, and then the story will be picked and continued. So please bear with it.

[I will be using Van for Vansh/Vihaan. As now Riddhima thinks of him to be Vihaan, so she calls him by that name when they are alone. If anywhere it's written as Vihaan, don't get confused because both Vihaan and Vansh are the same.]

Van(serious): What the hell is happening here?

Everyone was rooted in their place looking at the person standing with his aura, on the entrance of the VR Mansion. Especially two people felt as if their eyes would pop out any moment, and undoubtedly they were the mother-son duo. Dadi, whose eyes were already moist with the ongoing marriage had a free flow of tears with happiness watching her grandson, Ishani had a thin sheen of tear film watching her brother back who was considered dead 40 days ago. Angre, was very happy watching the first person who considered him as a family back. While on the other side, Aryan and Chanchal had mixed emotions as now they would be relieved from Kabir but they will again be back under Vansh. They truly were like the ball. One kick from here and they would be in the opponent's team and one kick from there, back to this team. Riddhima, on the other side, was happy from not having to undergo this marriage with that flea but also was angry at Vihaan for disappearing so suddenly for such a long time. Nevertheless, as she had to continue the act, she ran and hugged him maintaining a brief distance between them.

Rid(angry): Why were you so late? Do you even know if you were a bit later, I myself don't know how I would have managed all this?

Van(hugging her and whispering): Arey, why are you angry, I wanted to make an entry like a hero. And it's not as if I would let you marry him.

Rid(confused): Excuse me?

Van(explaining): I meant we have a deal right. Messing with it means losing money which Vihaan doesn't do.