A New Life - 2

Hello, my lovely readers...

Thank you so much each of you for voting and your lovely comments. I am thankful for your feedback guys. It kinds of motivates me to write new concepts and improve myself for the next part as well.  

There has been a request to write in English from few readers, so the thing is guys there are few emotions that I can brief in Hindi very well compared to English. That is the main reason I started to write in Hindi in between as well. However, I will write the English version in the brackets but I can't write to the point with the same emotions.

Please ignore grammatical errors as no proofreading is done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Years Later

VR Mansion

Dadi's pov:

Dadi(was praying happily): Bhagwan ji, aapne tho mera dil kush kardiya. Aapne meri sari manokamnaye puri kardiye. Mere bacche ki itni saalo ki mehnaath aaj rang la gayi. Apke aashirwad ki wajah se aaj mere baccha puri duniya ke samne sammanith ho raha hein. Apni aashirwad aise hi unpe bharasna bhagwan. Aur mera chote natkaton pe bhi khushiyon ka chaadar odhna.

[Thank you, god for fulfilling all of my wishes. The hard work of all my kids gave them fruitful results and success and also I am grateful to you for getting my kid felicitated in front of the entire world for his achievement. Please bless all my kids.]

Aaj mein itni khush hoon ki kya kahe. Mera bhagwan ne meri sunli. Bhai yeh toh khushi ka mahool hai aur kuch meetha toh banna hi chahiye.

[I am really very happy today and to celebrate this moment, I'll prepare a sweet dish and treat myself]

Dadi moved towards the kitchen and prepares meethi bhat, a dish her granddaughter-in-law prepared 4 years ago for the first time as her post-marriage ritual and since then her grandson loved it. She reminisced her beautiful moments with her grandson but with a smile. She was happy that he left this house and freed himself from the most cunning people of his life who were in the name of family. Though it hurt her back on that day, it turned out to be the most important turning point of his life, which lead him to a life full of beautiful memories, a true family. It's not that he didn't suffer, he did suffered and fought hard, worked hard, and emerged as the true champion which he is. But all those struggles were worth it now that she remembered the past. After preparing Meethi bhat, taking it in a small bowl Dadi moved towards the mandir in the house to offer to the god. It was time for breakfast and so Dadi moved towards the dining table. The servant served breakfast but Dadi taking meethi bhat into a bowl was going to eat when someone held her hand. By that time everyone came and was seated on their respective chairs, but Dadi cared less and turned to the only person who dared to hold her hand, Angre.

Ang: Dadi, aap phirse sweet karahe ho? Meine kitni baar mana kiya hai aapko sweets khane se? Phir bhi aap sunthi nahi ho? Doctor ne mana kiya hai Dadi aapko sweets khane se?

[Dadi, you again are having the sweet dish? How many times did I warn you to not have sweets? But you never listen to me. The doctor advised you to stay away from those sweets. Didn't he?]

Dadi(giving puppy eyes): Angrey beta, aaj mein bohat khush hoon. Tumhe toh patha hai. Aaj toh itni acchi din hai. Please beta, thoda toh khane doh na? Sirf ek bowl, Please ajj ek din. Aur toh aur mein na woh sari exercises karthi hoon aur dietician ka khana bhi toh khathi hoon.