Standing Strong - 1

Hello, my lovely readers...

Here comes another story@_na_i_na_ as you requested. I tried my best and hope you like it and hope it is up to your expectations. If not I am sorry but I tried and also I wrote it in English only but if I feel I am unable to express it perfectly in English then I'll add Hindi dialogues as well.

I wrote whatever I could think of, though I myself am not satisfied completely with the way it's going but I tried.

I want to thank all the readers for giving your time for my book and appreciating it. It really means a lot guys. Thanks for voting and commenting. 

Please ignore grammatical errors as no proofreading is done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story starts from Vansh back from Manali and announcing Ahana as his wife in the press conference, which by the way is real press. Riddhima enters and is shaken by the fact the Vansh could stoop so low for revenge.

Riddhima didn't write any letter in the glasshouse but just said to him that she has to share something really important with him but, he didn't listen to her as he was driven mad to take his revenge and stopped her again and the remaining is as same as the show.

Also after the press conference, Kabir is out of the Mansion for some days due to his duty.

(Guys I will be writing the entire scene with few changes so please don't feel bored. Just give it a read once.)

————————————————

Riddhima entered the VR Mansion in a completely disheveled state worried for Vansh, who had been missing since yesterday morning. But the moment she stepped into the mansion, she felt as if she found her breath and lost peace. She wondered why Vansh didn't inform her or tagged her along with him back to VR Mansion. But let all that slide, she was about to enter when she finally saw her surroundings which were decorated and there were press people sitting in front of her. She saw Vansh, who noticing her started to speak.

Van(calmly): Welcome everyone, hope all of you are doing good, especially after the unexpected pandemic. I agree this pandemic has changed many people's lives and well mine as well in a good way. Yes guys today I, Vansh Raisinghania have called all of you here for a reason. And it is, there were few rumors going around for few months that I have got married secretly in a private ceremony. Let me tell you guys, they are not the rumors but the reality. I have got married in a private ceremony because of the pandemic and clearly not to maintain some secret. So, here I am going to introduce my wife, the woman I love to the entire world. So, ladies and gentlemen please put your hands together and welcome Mrs. Ahana Vansh Raisinghania.

Riddhima, on hearing his speech was settling her hair and dress in order to look presentable in front of the media stood rooted to her place when she heard the name. She was completely taken aback by the announcement and even more watching Ahana descending the stairs in Uma's lehenga and with the jewelry which Dadi had given to Riddhima during Navratri as shagun and also Uma's anklets which Vansh gave her.

The entire Raisinghania clan who were present there except Siya and Dadi, stood clapping their hands for the couple happily. Soon Ahana reached down and held Vansh's hand which he forwarded for her to hold. Clutching each other's hand, they both turned towards the press and Vansh smiled happily and Ahana, smiled shyly making Riddhima feel disgusted. Though Vansh felt hurt looking at the broken look on Riddhima's face yet somewhere he felt satisfied and was about to continue with his act when Riddhima gaining her everything spoke out.