A New Life - 8

Hello, my lovely readers...

Finally pheww, I completed, if given a chance I would easily drag it one more chapter before ending it. But thought against it cause this time for sure you guys would surely throw your footware at me. And probably I would have tested the patience of @Dr.Soniamathews this time if I had prolonged it anymore. Just kidding, but nevertheless this one I made sure to complete it in this chapter itself for you Sonia.  

I am really grateful for all the people who make sure to comment regularly for my chapters.

Thank you so much each of you for voting and your lovely comments. I am thankful for your feedback guys. I am really happy knowing that you all loved this story. Enjoy reading.

Please ignore grammatical errors as no proofreading is done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 days later

VR Mansion

Unk(seriously): Tujhe kya laga tha, ki tu hume bewakoof banakar chala jayega aur hum tum aur tere yeh baap ko nahi doodh payenge haan?

(seriously): [What were you thinking, that you would fool us and hide with your father and we won't be able to trace you?]

Ary(horrified): Nahi, nahi aap hume galat samaj rahe hain. Humne waha se bhage nahi. Balki hum toh aapke paise wapas karne ke liye hi dekhrahe the. Aapko bhi pata hain rakham bhari tha. Aur uska intezaam karna thoda mushkil hain.

(horrified): [No, Nope you got it all wrong. We didn't escape from there. Instead, we came here so that we could arrange your money. Even you guys know that the amount is huge and to arrange it. It might be a bit difficult.]

Chan(panic): Haa aur hum toh aapko phone mein bhi wahi bol rahe the na. Ki aapke paise ki intezaam kar rahe hain. Aap humari baath samaj li...

(panic): [Yes, we were saying the same thing to you on the phone as well. That we are trying to arrange your money. Please listen to us and try to understand...]

Unk: Eeyyy budhiya chup. Chup matlab ek dum chup. Tu humesha bohat chapad chapad karthi hain. Dekh abhi agar tu chup chap apna muh bandh karke nahi beti na toh tera yeh kopdi udadunga. Samji?

[Eeyyy oldie shut up. Just Shut up. You love to speak all the time, isn't it? Now if you won't shut your mouth and kneel down then I won't hesitate to blow off your head.]

Chanchal was panic-stricken and unable to say a word and just nodded her head looking at the people.

Unk2(laughing): Abhi abhi toh bohat bol rahi thi. Ab sirf sir hila rahi hain.

(laughing): [Just now you were speaking so much and now you are just nodding your head. What happened to your voice?]

Rud(trying to convince): Dekhiye aap humare saath aise nahi karsakthe hain. Hum batare he na ki hum...

(trying to convince): [See, you can't do this with us. We are telling you right that we...]

Unk3(irritatedly): Eeyy item chup. Bola na chup. Abhi ek ek ko batana padega kya. Pehle teri biwi ko abhi tujhe. Ab agar tum me se kisine muh khola toh tumhara sir gardhan ke upar nahi zameen ke neche hogi aur woh shareer se alag. Samjhe?

(irritatedly): [Eeyy item shut up. He told you right to shut your mouth. Are you expecting us to tell the same thing to each one of you, first your wife and then you? Now if anyone of you opens your mouth, I swear you won't find your head on your neck instead it will under the ground and that separated from your body. Understood?]