Standing strong - 3

Hello, my lovely readers...

I tried to upload fast but it still took time. I will try to upload fast the next update.

I want to thank all the readers for giving your time for my book and appreciating it. It really means a lot guys. Thanks for voting and commenting. Also thanks a lot for sharing your opinions guys. It means a lot.

Please ignore grammatical errors as no proofreading is done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Riddhima gone in a second, Vansh was so angry at everything that he just lifted whatever his hands got and kept smashing them in anger until the entire hall was filled with only broken pieces of furniture, artifacts, vases exactly like his heart was broken and shattered.

Everyone stood silently gaping at Vansh and his fury but were internally happy for the most-awaited departure of Riddhima from VR Mansion. Ahana, Chanchal, Aryan, and Ishani though initially shocked with the turn of events that took place a few moments ago especially with a bunch of security shielding Riddhima as if she is some celebrity personality and what shocked them more was even Vansh Raisinghania himself wasn't able to do anything. They were very swift in everything, one moment the tall person took the luggage from Riddhima, and the next moment she was surrounded by them safely, and in the next few moments when Vansh was trying all of them took out their guns pointing at them. That scene itself was scary for them. In a blink, they were out of VR Mansion along with Riddhima and none of them were able to anything except gaping at the scene unfolding in front of them. That was what even Vansh was irked about. He wasn't able to do anything to stop them from taking Riddhima away from him. He couldn't do anything.

And he vented all that frustration on the nonliving things present in the living area of VR Mansion.

But letting the shock slide Ahana was internally happy about everything. She didn't need to put much of an effort as Riddhima herself did everything and made sure Ahana's place in the Mansion is sorted.

Aha(to herself happily): Thankgod that Riddhima herself did everything and left. Though I was really strong seeing Riddhima being strong for her kid but now I can enjoy the riches of this VR Mansion all for myself. It would take few days and then even Vansh will forget about Riddhima and the baby and then eventually even he will become mine. Even if he doesn't I don't care as I have secured the place of his wife in this Mansion. Though I am shocked with those people's entry but I don't care about who they are? or What is their relation to Riddhima? I am happy, very very much happy.

Ish(to herself): What the hell was that? They overpowered Vansh Bhai and took that middle class as if they were shielding her from every one of us. But who are they and what is their relation with that middle-class gold digger? Though I am happy with her departure but... (letting it slide) nevermind, I guess I should be happy and celebrate the happy news instead of thinking about all this. Finally, we are free from that bloody orphan.

Cha(to herself): Oh My God, who were they? And they were looking so powerful. But how did Riddhima knew them? What is their relation to Riddhima? She was really looking dangerous from yesterday. Thank God, I didn't mess with her. Finally, that bad luck is gone along with that baby of hers. All these people be it Vansh or Mummyji look intelligent than me but to be honest I think they are the biggest fools of this entire house. I mean, I know myself that how faithful Riddhima was and could be. I was really afraid about the baby, that Vansh would accept but now with Riddhima gone, I can relax. Thank you, God, I will donate a gold coating plate for your aarti. Thank you for letting that Riddhima leave with the heir and now my Aryan and his kids still have a chance to become the head of VR Empire.