Note

Hey guys, how are you all doing? Hope everyone's fine. Firstly I would love to thank each one of you for your amazing comments and votes you have given my story. I am really sorry guys for being so late regarding the updates. Actually, guys, I have tested positive with covid 10 days back. Though I have quarantined myself in my room only, but my cough is really worse. I have always had a bad experience with my cough since childhood and that just worsened now. I am not even able to speak a sentence without coughing for minutes let alone a few words. All I do is eat and take the medications which are very sedative and sleep like a log for hours. But, I am grateful to God that I am still at home level quarantine and not some worst case to get admitted in the hospital. Because of the medication, and sedation, I am not able to write. I have just completed some 5000 words of A new life next chapter. But as I post at least 8000 words I am not posting it as of now. I promise I will try to write at least 500-1000 words per day and post it once I complete it. And as I was having my exam next month, I thought to post another story as a surprise to all of you with a new and fresh concept and wrote two chapters of it simultaneously with Major sir and A New Life. But now even that is stuck in this condition. But if you want I can post it. And if not I would post it every alternate day after completing it. I thought I will make it a three short but now that seems like a 5 shot as usual. So guys, once again really sorry for hanging you people in middle like this, but I will post as soon as possible. Doctors are suggesting me to have plenty of rest and giving sedatives as that is the only way for me to not cough. I always hated cough syrups in my life but now I have completed 3 bottles and started with the fourth one(laughing) and for once in my life, I am actually liking its taste😂😂😂😂😂. So hope you would understand my position and thanks for waiting and supporting my stories and please do let me know about another story whether you want it or not.

See you later and guys please be careful, please it's a request because the present variant is deadly and it's spreading like wildfire in India. So just take care of yourself and your family members and don't step out unnecessarily. We being young might fight it off. But our elders with diabetes and any other conditions can't. So please, take care, live happily and have fun. And lastly please maintain your mental health which is even more important with meditation and other related stuff. I used to try meditation and practice the law of attraction, all thanks to covid. If that helps you any better. 

Signing off for the day...