A New Life - 3

Hello, my lovely readers...

Thank you so much each of you for voting and your lovely comments. I am thankful for your feedback guys. I am really happy knowing that you all loved this story. Enjoy reading.

Please ignore grammatical errors as no proofreading is done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day ended with a little hope as Riddhima was informed that they would let her know regarding the job in 3-4 days and somewhere that gave her hope for the next day. While on the other hand few of the companies were not ready to hire Vansh as he was overqualified for the positions and knowing him few weren't interested as there were rumors of him being in the mafia. Eventually, in a couple of days both Vansh and Riddhima ended up getting jobs. Vansh was hired in a newly launched company as a business operations manager with a salary of 5 lakhs per month that too because of his experience. Riddhima secured a job in a reputed hospital as a physiotherapist with a salary of 1.2 lakhs per month. 

One month later

It was one month after the incident and slowly only but steadily their life was moving on a good note. In this one month, Siya made sure she stood on her legs and was able to walk by her own. Riddhima joined Siya in an institute for designing. Siya would also paint in her free time and present her stuff in gallery exhibitions. While on the other side, Vansh's name was very slowly eliminating from the dark world and Chang was behind Kabir for the diamonds. Unknown to Kabir, Vansh again exchanged the diamonds and kept them in a locker along with the Raisinghania jewels before Ishaani's fiasco and these were under dadi, unknown to everyone except Angre, Dadi and Vansh. Because of the threats, Kabir had to underplay his moves and he was not able to follow or keep tabs on Riddhima.

(I know the update is going to be a long one but I also wanted to write scenes where Vansh and Siya loved Riddhima's world and enjoyed being normal for once in their life. Understanding the simplicity and beauty of the normal life many of us live daily.)

It was the day when Riddhima recieved her salary and as the next day was sunday so she, along with Siya planned their day out for the next day along with Vansh. It was already 9 by the time they had dinner. Vansh was still really dull and missed Dadi, Angrey and Ishaani. He informed Angrey to not meet him till Vansh himself asks him to meet him, the next day after they moved out. So to cheer him up Riddhima planned a movie night and they watched a comedy genre. Vansh was just staring at the movie normally but what got his interest was the way Riddhima kept laughing for the jokes. Even Siya was shocked to see this side of Riddhima. By the end of the movie, Riddhima was on the ground almost about to roll laughingly while both the siblings were on the sofa and staring at her. She got up thoroughly enjoying after the movie and all three of them left to their rooms for a good nights sleep.

7.30 am

Riddhima woke up with her new found alarm, the MORNING SICKNESS. Nowadays it has become her daily routine to wake up in the morning to the feeling of puking. Even Vansh would accompany her normally but given it was a sunday, she didn't want to disturb his sleep and moved towards the other washroom and once freshened up she moved towards kitchen to brew herself a refreshing herbal tea. As their flat was a pent house, they had an amazing view of the city. She was sipping her herbal tea and watching the silent morning through her balcony when she felt a pair of arms hugging her from waist and nuzzling in her neck. Riddhima giggled when Vansh's beard tickled her. Hearing to the giggles of the woman in his arms was something he was being addicted to lately.

Van(smilingly): Aaj lagtha hai, mere princess ne good morning nahi wish kiya hai. Shayad usey bhi pata chalgaya ki aaj sunday hai aur woh hume rest derahi thi. Kitni achi haina meri bacchi?