Matt.

A/n: ok so I feel like I do a lot of matt but this imagine plot seems right for him. Sorry. Ily

~~~

I walked the board walk as the warm wonderful Rays of the sun hit my skin. I smiled and kept walking. The beach wasn't to crowded considering it was only 10 in the morning. I laid my stuff on the beach and scanned the water. I was supposed to meet my best friend here at 9:50 but I was running a little late this morning. I saw her up on a wave. I put my board in the sand and pulled my clothes off. I fixed my bottoms so they were straight and evened out my top.

"WOO GO Y/F/N" I chanted as I saw her up on the wave. Once she saw me she jumped off her board and ran to me.

"Y/n" she yelled. She jumped into my arms as my warm tan body got soaked by salty warm water.

"Sorry I was late." I said. I sat down and begun waxing my board and getting it ready.

"It's fine. Did you bring extra wax. I forgot mine and I thought I waxed last night but I guess not. I realized it on the wave" she frowned.

"I always do" I handed her some.

"Ready?" She asked. I nodded as we ran out to the water. Once we got far enough out we started paddling.

We had to nose drive under a few waves but we were good.

•••

After about 2 hours of non stop surfing we decided to go out and chill.

"Where did you learn that move from. I was winning until you pulled that little stunt" she laughed pushing me off my board. I sank underwater before popping back up. I splashed water at her as it flooded her face.

Once we got to the shore we saw a group of guys walking.

"Oo cuties" y/f/n said. I looked at her.

"You have a boyfriend" I laughed.

"I mean you for gosh" she shoved me. I laughed.

"Mm sure" I laughed rolling my eyes. They set there stuff up right next to us.

We shoved our boards into the sand and sat down.

"When are you getting your new board" I asked.

"Um. It's supposed to come in by the 20th so there supposed to call me when they get it so I can pick it up" she smiled.

"Cool" I laughed. I drank some water. I laughed at y/f/n struggling to open hers.

"Hey ladies" we heard from next to us.

We looked at each other and laughed.

"Aye" y/f/n said.

I slapped her arm. "Wanna go back out" I asked.

"Can't. I have to eat my grapes" she said. She handed me a bag. "Eat. My mom packed them for you" she laughed.

I sighed grabbing the bag. We finished our grapes about the same time. "Ok ready"

We grabbed our boards and walked to the ocean. "There cute. Talk to them" y/f/n said loud enough for them to hear.

"No" I said walking faster.

"Hey it's ok. Your cute too" one said.

"I'm fine being single" I said walking through the shallow water. I started paddling.

We got back out to our original spots. "There staring" she said. I sat on my board. I ran my hand softly over the water.

"I love the beach" I sighed.

"Same" y/f/n said.

"Takin it" We said at the same time. We started paddling and soon stood up.

"Don't do the trick" she said. I did my trick I taught myself. "Uhhh y/n" she groaned.

I dropped in the water and laughed. "Boom" I laughed.

"I'm tired" she complained.

"It's our first wave" I said confused.

"Let's take another break" she said. I nodded.

Half of the guys were gone. The other half were there.

"You guys are really good." He said.

"Thanks" I nodded. I put my Ray bans on.

"I'm matt by the way" he said. He walked over to us. We were positioning our boards in the sand.

"Y/n" "y/f/n" we introduced ourselves.

"Beautiful names. But are you guys professionals" matt asked.

"Nope" I answered.

"You should be. Here. Take my number and call him" he said.

"Um ok" y/f/n said.

I saw y/f/n boyfriend come. "Hey baby" he said. They kissed each other. I shook my head. I looked back at matt.

"So. Do you have a boyfriend as well" matt asked.

"No" I said quietly

"Good." He said. He pulled me into him and whispered into my ear "cause now your mine"