Matthew

I was currently talking to my best friend y/f/n. We were talking about the kid I liked. Matthew Espinosa. Yes he was famous and all but still. I love him for him.

"Y/n just talk to him. He likes you." She said.

"That's a lie. He doesn't. Look how he talks her. Plus he has a girlfriend. She's like 9000 times prettier than me. He would never go out with me. He's popular, I'm not. It's never going to happen. I should just give up" I glanced at Matt who was helping his girlfriend, amber with her math homwork.

"That's not true y/n. I was talking to Nash and he said Matt likes you." Y/f/n said.

"Hey guys" Nash said, walking into the library.

"Hey Nash." Y/f/n and I said at the same time.

"Have you talked to Matt yet y/n?" Nash asked.

"No. Why would I. Look how he's all over her. He doesn't like me." I told him.

"I heard them fighting last night. I was at matts house and they got into it pretty badly over some girl Matt likes. It's you" Nash said.

"Lies" I told him.

"Y/n. He's not lying. Look here he comes now" y/f/n said.

Matt looked pissed.

"Hey guys." Matt said rolling his eyes.

"Hey" Nash y/f/n and I all said at the same time.

Oh yeah. I forgot. Nash and y/f/n are dating. They have been for like a year now.

"How's amber" I blurted out. I immediately regretted my words once they came out.

"Annoying. I broke it off last night but I'm her tutor so.." Matt said.

I faintly smiled feeling bad for him on the outside but dying on the inside. It was amazing. Finally the boy of my dreams was single. Yes yes yes. I smiled. I was pulled out of my thoughts.

"Y/n. Y/n. Were gonna go to Starbucks. Wanna come?" Nash asked?

"Sure." I said standing.

Just before I was about to walk out Matt grabbed my hand.

"Y/n listen. I really like you. Amber overheard me talking to Nash about how much I like you. We got into a huge fight and I broke up with her. You beautiful. And I could never see myself with anyone else. I guess I dated amber to try to get over you but.. it didn't work. I thought you were to good for me." Matt looked down at his shoes.

"Matt. I really like you too. I actually love you. Crazy right. Plus your way to good for me if anything" I looked at the floor. I felt like 900 pounds was just lifted off me.

Matt crashed his lips into mine in the middle of the library.

"I love you too y/n. Will you be my girlfriend?" Matt asked lying his forehead on mine.

"Of course" I kissed him again.

"GUYS LETS GO" Nash yelled. "I was my coffee" he finished.

Matt intertwined our hands together as we walked out of the library together.