He flirts with another girl

Hey guys so I'm kinda new at this but it's sorta like a preference but i don't know. It's whatever you wanna call it. I may do a part 2 but I'm not sure. I hope you like it. Please give me feedback if you want me to keep doing these. Dm me, comment or vote or anything you want. Thanks hope you enjoy.

Cameron:

We were at a meet and greet and they had just introduced a new thing to it where they can come back stage and have like extra meeting time with the boys.

Cameron, my boyfriend was talking to a girl. I mean I wasn't really that bad with jealousy because I had gotten used to it but right now it was getting to me. She was super skinny, and had amazingly clear skin, a perfect smile and long pretty brown ombré hair. I was standing in the corner watching cam hold hands and talk to her. They were laughing and having a great time with each other. I looked down at my feet. I heard cameron laugh and the girl had some fake little giggle. I rolled my eyes and sighed. But that's when I saw it. She stood up and kissed him. I stood there in awe. A couple boys stopped and watched. She pulled away and hugged him. His arms were low on her back and it wasn't a friendly fan hug. It was a hug we had.

I ran out of the room past all the boys. I ran outside of the event hall and sat halfway down the 50 something steps.

"Y/n babe what's wrong" cameron asked sitting beside me. I moved away from him.

"Nothing leave me alone" I mumbled. He set his hand on mine and I quickly pulled away.

"Are you jealous" he asked.

"Yes cameron I am. You just kissed a girl who is 9000 times prettier than me. Do you not understand that. I don't care if she's a fan or not. I'm your girlfriend or atleast I thought I was" I said raising my voice and walking away. I got to the end of the stairs and walked the side walk.

"No no no. You didn't see what actually happened" he said. He was quickly walking behind me trying to catch up.

"Why do you get to get all pissed when guys flirt with me but the second I get mad you get all defensive. That's not fair cameron" I said.

"Can I explain please" he asked. I sighed.

"You have one shot to make this right and if you fail. I'm leaving and you won't see me for a long time" I said.

"Ok. I deserve that" he said. He grabbed my hand and walked over to a bench.

"Babe it was a stage kiss. Like in pictures. It looked real but it wasn't. I promise. Do you want me to show you" he asked. I shrugged. He showed me how he did it. I started crying. I wiped the tears off my face and walked away.

"Babe what's wrong. I thought you were better" he asked.

"No I'm not. I just yelled at you for nothing. I'm such a bad person" I cried. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into him.

"No your not" he laughed. He rubbed my back and kissed my head. "Your amazing" he said.

"I'm sorry cam" I said into his sweatshirt.

Taylor:

I leaned up against the lockers and watched Taylor get some girls flirt with him. He was supposed to be helping me with my math on our free period but these girls came over and he left. Now he's down the hall talking to them. I laid my head against the locker and sighed loudly.

"Hey babe" he said walking to me.

"Leave me alone" I said looking into his eyes.

"What the hell did I do" he asked.

"Just think about it. I'll see you later" I said. I left him standing the hall way and walked to the media center.

Nash:

Although nash and I kept our relationship on the down low he still flirted with every girl. Being famous works for him and he handles very well but when it comes to pretty girl he keep control himself. I was sitting back stage of his event. I could see his table perfectly and every girl. They hugged him and he hugged back.

A girl ran over to him and wrapped her legs around his waist. She started crying. He kissed her cheek. They hugged for like five minutes. I watched him rock her back and forth like we do at the airports.

I hadn't seen him in forever. I thought it was kinda our thing but I guess not. I saw him out something in her back pocket before she jumped down. He fixed her smeared makeup. I watched him walk towards me. He leaned down to kissed me but I pulled away.

"Babe what's wrong" he asked.

"What did you give her" I asked.

"Excuse me" he asked clearly confused.

"Nash you put something in her back pocket as in what was it" I said getting aggravated.

"My number. She was sad and I told her I was here if she needs someone. Babe please don't be mad" he asked.

"Fine I won't be mad" I said. I turned around and walked into the dressing room. I heard him groan and walk the opposite direction.

Shawn:

He was singing Life of the party. I was scattered in the crowd to blend in and he knew it. But he kept staring at a different girl. After he preformed the girl walked up to him and gave him a hug. I walked back stage. He had a huge smile plastered across his face.

He gave her a hug before he blushed. He watched her walk off stage. She very well could have been a model. She had the perfect body and face and smile.

I walked away without him even noticing. I went up to our shared hotel rooms. I changed into more comfortable clothes and watched tv.

I heard him come in. "There you are" he smiled.

"Shawn" I said. He turned and looked at me. He had makeup on his lips and cheek. I sighed.

"Nothing" I mumbled. He walked into the bathroom and got in the shower