Nash for Taylor

I was sitting in my living room while Kylie, my little sister sat in the floor playing with her dolls. I ran my hand through my long brown hair.

I heard the door bell. "TAYLOR THERE HERE" Kylie yelled.

"Yes I can tell" I said getting up and walking over to open the door.

"Skylynn tell them why your here" a boy whispered. This was my first time meeting Skylynn. I was supposed to out laser tagging and go to the beach with my friends today but I had to babysit. Joy.

"SKYLYNN" Kylie yelled running and pushing past me.

"So I'm here to drop my sister off" he said smiling. He was so cute, like damn.

"Ok" I smiled. They ran inside the house and into the living room.

"So i think you should give me your number" he said. "So I can make sure everything is ok" he added quickly.

"Cheesy way to get my number big brother of Skylynn" I smiled.

"Well yeah" he laughed. "Your so pretty" he mumbled.

"Why thank you" I laughed. "do you wanna come in" I asked.

"Sure" he smiled. I stepped out of the way. He Walked into the house. I closed the door behind him as we walked into the living room.

"Taylor were hungry. Can we have ice cream" Kylie asked.

"Oo yeah yeah yeah" Skylynn said. I laughed.

"I don't think we have any" I said getting up and walking into to the kitchen.

"Mom just bought some" Kylie said walking in next to me. I bent down and looked at her.

"Where is it" i asked.

"Pick me up" she smiled. I laughed and did so.

"There" she pointed.

I set the ice cream and my little sister on the counter.

Skylynn and her brother walked into the kitchen. "Nash you should go out with her" Skylynn whispered.

"That was really loud" Kylie laughed.

"There" I smiled. I put the i cream away and put Kylie on the ground.

"It's true. There so cute" Skylynn said to Kylie. I looked at Nash and laughed.

"You are cute" I laughed.

"As are you" he said smiling.

A/n:

I hope you like it Taylor😍