Bullied out of magcon pt. 2

I was scared out of my mind. There gonna hate me. I can tell, I totally invaded there privacy and boy time. I ruined it.

'I can't believe this. A girl is joining our tour. She's not even cute' Cameron Dallas tweeted.

'Seriously #thanksbart for putting an ugly girl on tour with us' Aaron tweeted.

I decided to sleep. I ran down stairs.

"Hey mom. I think I'm gonna go to bed early today" I smiled. I was upset. I just felt like getting everything out of my mind.

"Ok sweetie. I was thinking we could go to Miami and go shopping tomorrow to get you ready and get a real suitcase sound okay?" She asked.

"That sounds amazing." I smiled. "I love you mom" I kissed her before running upstairs.

"Love you too honey"

•••••

I woke up at about 8am and showered and got dressed. I wore a romper and cardigan type thing. I out on some socks and slipped on my combat boots. I left my hair in the beachy curls I still had. I applied my make up. I took a picture and posted it on twitter

'#ootd shopping:))' I tweeted it.

I walked down the stairs slowly replying to my followers.

'I can't wait to meet you'
'I love you y/n your such an idol. Were taking so many pictures at the event'
'Please ignore the boys. There lying. Your beautiful in every way. Ily'

I loved my fans. They were great.

'I can't believe she needs fans to stick up for her. She's so butthurt' Matthew tweeted. I groaned walking past the living room into the kitchen seeing y/f/n.

"Hey girl" she said sliding me a smoothie.

"Hey" I laughed. "Why are you here" I asked.

"I'm going with y'all today. Your mom figured it would be good so you have someone up on the latest fashion" she laughed.

"True true" I said. "So the boys I'm touring with hate me" I said plugging my phone in.

"No they don't" she said pulling it out going on twitter. "How can they say that they don't even know you" she said.

"I know that's what I'm sayin." I said as my mom walked out.

"Hey girls. Ready to go?" She asked.

"Yep" I grabbed my phone and wallet and we headed out to the car. It was a long drive to the mall. We had one here but it's small and sucky. So we go to Miami and when we go shopping we get over 100 bags.

•••••

After we got done shopping we figured we had found everything we were looking for. I got my suitcase. Y/f/n got some stuff. Well a lot actually. And then my mom got some.

"That was fun" I said walking into the house setting some stuff on the ground to go back out.

"Yeah" my mom said.

"We should go to the beach tomorrow" y/f/n said.

"Ok. Sounds good" I agreed.

••••••••••

Hey guys. Here's part 2. I just wanna say I know the boys would never say anything like this so yeah. And my wattpad isn't working. It doesn't show how many reads I get or anything like that. If you guys know why please help me out to figure out a way to fix it because I don't know if your seeing it or not. So thank you for 100 reads also. Your all amazing. Ily