Nash.

I was sitting in the school parking lot scrolling through my phone. I came across a picture. Nash. Tears welled up in my eyes I blinked them away before they leaked out. I wiped my eyes quickly seeing my friend pull up to get me.

"Hey y/n" she said walking to me helping me grab my stuff from the soccer practice we just had.

"Hey" I sighed. I walked to her car and slowly got in, banging my cleats on the side making sure not to get dirt and grass in her car.

"What's wrong" y/f/n asked.

"I miss him" I mumbled.

"I know. But it was over 4 months ago Nash left" she said rubbing my shoulder.

"Why didn't he say goodbye" I felt a feeling in my throat that I was about to cry. I slowly took a few deep breaths before shutting my eyes.

"I don't know" she said quietly "lets get home though. I'm sure your hungry you probably need to eat something" she said. I nodded.

About 4/5 months ago Nash was my best friend. We did everything together. I loved him more than a friend. I guess it was the same for him though because he asked me out. Of course I said yes. I remembered it like it was yesterday.

I leaned back in my chair. It was about 5 minutes before school ended and it was summer. I had just finished my final. I heard the bell ring. I walked to the front of the class and handed my teacher my paper and left. I saw Nash by my locker like always. I smiled and walked over to him.

"Hey cutie" he said.

"Hey darling" I laughed.

"What are you doing tonight" he asked me leaning against my locker as I pulled stuff out shoving it into my backpack.

"Um nothing I'm pretty sure" I laughed.

"Well how would you like to go out with me" he asked.

"Yeah sure" I smiled, I played it off cool but inside I was freaking out.

"Good. I'll pick you up at about 7" he said.

I smiled. "Ok. I'll be ready. What are we doing" I asked him.

"Well wear something causal" he said.

I nodded. "Ok. I'll see you then"

He kissed my forehead before walking down the hall to meet Cameron and Matt.

•••

Later that night after I was ready I smiled. "Y/n" y/f/n yelled from her room. I jogged there.

"Yes" I smiled.

"So where are you going tonight" she asked getting up walking to the kitchen as I followed.

"Um I'm not sure he wouldn't tell me." I frowned. I looked at the time 6:59. It slowly ticked to 7:00.

I heard the doorbell go off. I walked over and opened it.

"You look beautiful y/n" Nash smiled.

"You don't look to bad yourself sir" I said. I waved to y/f/n as we left.

As we got into the car I buckled my seatbelt as he started driving. I looked at him "can you tell me where we're going now" I asked.

"Well I was thinking we can get ice cream and go to the beach. I nodded.

"Ok"

•••

It was the end of our date and he was dropping me off at home. Nash stopped in front of my door.

"I love you y/n" he said before kissing me.

"I love you too Nash" he kissed me again. I hugged him before he left. I walked inside with the biggest smile on my face. I sat on the stool and smiled.

I remember that day. I also remember the days I texted him and he just read my messages never responding or when I called him and he rejected it the first time it rung.

I sighed again as we walked into Walmart. I was the loudest person in there probably because I was wearing cleats my hair was all messy along with my clothes. We walked over and grabbed movies since it was Friday. We got candy and pizza and food before we walked to the check out line.

••••

Once we got home I walked past the dark quite apartment that Nash used to live in with Cameron and Matt.

We walked down the hall more until we got to ours. Y/f/n set everything on the counter. We pulled our stuff out of the bags. "I think we're missing one. I'll go check the car" I said before walking out.

I grabbed my phone out of my bag. The background was still me and Nash. It was an old one with y/f/n and Cameron and Matt from 4th of July a while ago. As I was texting my mom how soccer was going I ran into someone. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." I said looking up.

"Hey it's alright don't worry" he said. I looked up at him. Cameron.

"Cameron?" I asked.

"Are you a fan" he said. I shook my head walking away before I cried.

If Cameron was here maybe Nash and Matt were here but they probably wouldn't notice me. I mean. I grew out my hair got some muscle and got skinnier from soccer. I stepped onto the elevator before I went out to the car. I heard laughing behind me. I turned around. They stopped too and looked at me. It was Matt and Nash. I looked at Matt and then Nash as they both held a strong stare on me.

"Y/n?" Matt said.

"Yeah" I said softly.

"You look great" he said walking over to hug me. I hugged him back.

"Thanks" I said. I glanced at Nash who was looked at his shoes.

Matt grabbed his suitcase before walking away waving and smiling at me.

"Hey nas-" i said before he hugged me.

I hugged him back. "I've missed you" he said. His hugs brought back so many memories. I became sad.

"You left. Why'd you leave" i questioned.

He shrugged.

"You could have said bye or replied to my messages or answered my calls." I said.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"Nash, sorry can't fix me. You hurt me and I don't think you understand how much time it took me to become the least bit happy and get over the fact that you hate me" I said messy with the loose strands of my hair.

He came over and kissed me. Just like he did last summer.

"I've missed talking to you and hugging you and kissing your cheek or foreheads or lips. Please forgive me y/n" he said.

"Y/N HURRY YOUR ASS" y/f/n yelled from the 5 the floor.

"Ok Nash. Your forgiven. I have to go" I said walking to my car grabbing the bags we missed. I also got my soccer stuff and walked to the elevator.