Matthew.

I was currently sitting at Magcon. My phone constantly going off from twitter.

'Ew. What the crap is she doing here'
'Didn't know they let sluts here'
'Honestly she should be dead by now'
'I can't even look at matts table she's so ugly'

I was matts girlfriend. And of course I got hate. I tried to brush it off but I couldn't. It keeps coming back. It's never gonna stop. I cry myself to sleep all the time. The boys always asked what's wrong but they don't understand. They say things like.

"Our fans would never do that."

Or

"They are to nice to say anything like that"

I have nobody to talk to. Right now Matt was with his fans. I decided to leave. I needed air. Matt wouldn't care. I left the event room and walked back up to the hotel room. I sat on the bed.

'Finally. She left. I can go without getting intoxicated with sluts'
'I guess little baby girl couldn't handle all the prettiness with her ugly ass'

Stuff like that kept coming into my phone. I fell back onto the bed. I checked my phone. One message caught my eye.

'She's an ugly fucking slut. I honestly feel bad for matt an the boys they have to put up with her. She shouldn't even be walking the earth she's so ugly. Like get cancer or jump off a cliff worthless slut' I felt tears slide across my face.

I threw my phone across the room. Screaming and crying. I was done. I kept screaming and yelling but nobody was helping. It was like I was drowning and everybody was three feet away staring. I couldn't take it. Tears stinging my face as I screamed and yelled and hit the walls. It was messy. I couldn't take it anymore.

I laid down. I had tears going down my face as I looked around to mine and matts messy hotel room. Sheets and comforters and blankets everywhere. Clothes and everything everywhere. Now I was sobbing. I grabbed my laptop and headphones. I sat on the bed, I turned on Netflix and laid down. I slowly fell asleep.

Matts POV:

I looked at my table y/n left. She must have needed air. I went back to taking pictures with fans and doing the q/a.

About 30 minutes later the event ended And we all went to cams room.

"I wanna go to the beach and look for some babes" Taylor said.

"Alright" we all agreed.

I had clothes in cam and Nash's room. I changed. As we were walking downstairs we saw some fans.

"Hey Matt. Boys" they greeted laughing. Y/n hates girls like this.

"Hey" we all smiled.

"Going to the beach?" one asked.

"Yeah. Wanna join us?" Carter asked.

"Yeah sure. Where's y/n at?" another said.

"In the room. Sleeping" I smiled.

"Good" she said before rolling her eyes and smiling. Yep defiantly would have hated them.

Y/n POV:

I woke up to a cluttered room. I had my laptop next to me. My phone was laying in a corner of the room constantly going off and never stopping.

I looked in the mirror. I was wearing jeans and a long sleeve cardigan. I never wore shorts anymore because the fans would tell me my thighs are to big and I looked horrible in them. And I just loved cardigans.

I looked out the window. I saw the beach. Happy people walking up and down with there significant others. I looked around the room. I spotted something.

My camera.

I forgot I brought it. I grabbed it and my phone. I closed my laptop. I also pulled my headphone from the audio jack and left. I jogged down the stairs because I didn't want to take the elevator. I checked the time on my phone 5:30.

I arrived at the place I wanted to be at.

••••••

A/n:

Part 2 soon.