Taylor.

I was at the store picking up something for my mom sense we were having this stupid get together. I didn't really want to go but I was forced. It was a stupid thing on the beach. I was wearing a white dress with lace on it. It was short. I had my hair in a messy quick pony tail and white vans. It was a total last minute party.

I checked out of the store and drove to the beach to meet my mom to help set up.

I pulled in and saw my mom talking to a lady. The sun was setting I jumped out of the car and walked to my mom.

"Honey you look beautiful" my mom said. I smiled. "Bring these to the table over there" she pointed. I nodded.

I set the forks and spoons down I had just bought and sat down. I sighed.

•••

About an 3 hours into the party my mom tapped on my shoulder. I turned around.

"Y/n this is Taylor" she smiled. He waved awkwardly. "He's your age and my friends son. We'll have fun" she walked away.

"Hello" I smiled.

"Hey" he said. "Wanna walk"

I nodded. We found a life guard stand and sat in it.

"This party blows" he said. We sat in the tower and looked at the water that was being reflected by the moon.

"It really does." I mumbled.

"Your beautiful" he said.

I blushed "thanks"

He leaned in slowly and connected our lips. He smiled. "Wow"

"What" I asked.

"That was perfect" he smiled.

The rest of the night Taylor and I just talked. Enjoyed each others presents. Guess it wasn't such a bad thing after all.

A/n:

Ok so this was short. Sorry. I didn't really know what to write. But hope you enjoyed. Byee ily❤️🙈